Home

which level as a cammando do you get...

TheOldSorrow

Dude why did you become commando?

like, dude, maybe cause he like, dude, wanted to be a commando.....dude.

the core planets such as Corellia, Tatooine, Naboo are good for the lower levels of fun. Planets like Rori, lok, endor, Dantooine, Dathomire, are good for overall hijinks.

Krashhssshshsysysykk and Mustafar are what endor and Dath used to be...a place that was death unless you know what you are doing.

weapons and armor are subjective to your levels. youll get good weapons as you go and, on occasion, will run across a looted gem inyour level range.

Well he quit the game and still presumes to tell us what to do.

Not at all dude, I am going to play the game once SOE in my opinion gets their act together. But I can admit I have been a Sony hater for about 3 years now lol. The reason I do not like commando is I feel that everyone in the game is either Commando or Jedi (from my experence anyways) and I think that other professions out there like Officer or Smuggler should not be ignored. If you guys don't like my opinions then I am sorry.

P.S I was going to change my sig anyways but really, whats wrong with it lol.

I actually see more spys and officers on ahazi with a healthy mix of pretty much all the other professions. Most people try and leave Jedi when they see its shortcomings in comparison to others; and i see a good dose of a the entertainer professions still.

we arnt going to start a pissing match on who sees more commandos in assult armor are we? you two can hang out in different locations at different tiems and interpret what you see differently. unless you get a confirmation from whom youre looking at in the assult armor its a 50/50.

[insert the notion that one does get confirmation...blah blah blah]

When do I get: decent armor?

a decent gun?

which planet should i go to, to level up and make money?

heh sorry im new

Commando armour: You get a decent assault armour automatically when you reach level 22. Buying a better assault armour is easy, just follow the spam on Moss Eisley :p A composite or chitin assault armour should cost about 300k, but I believe you also need to be lvl 22 to wear it. Before this time you have no need for better armour anyway.

Decent gun: You can have a lot of luck and loot a good one early. Or do the leagacy quest (which is the best way to gain levels for a new character anyways), early on on one of the White Bantha msiions you can select a White Bantha gun that's really good. (It should be after walking back and forward between Moss Eisly and the base about 10 times :p)

Money: You make money doing the legacy quest. Both the missions and the loot make quite good money. I made 600k only from lagacy quest and loot in 28 levels, which is not astounding but worthwile.

As for relative population of Commando's: I guess it depends on the server. I am seeing quite a lot of them on the Infinity server. I'm happy too actually, it makes for good grouping :) Seeing a lot of Jedi's, BH's and spies as well. Smugglers are very rare, not surprisingly. :)

Archived