Home

Wierd Dreams

KenobiChronicle

Hey!

For 2 nights in a row, I've been having wierd Star Wars Galaxies dreams. Though I do not own the game. (plan to)

My Theory is that through the "Starter Kit" Commercial on TV, Lucas sent a wave to my head, telling it to dream about Galaxies.

The First Dream: Jan 03

I was at my friends house, and he said that he'll pay me if I train his Star Wars Galaxies character. I said OK, so I was, somehow, at Mos Eisley (Too Much Battlefront II?) And There were Grievous-like characters and droids and all that everywhere. So I fought for 2 minutes (or so it seemed) and I stopped. Somehow, I got the character to Level 24. So Then I went to my house, I started a new account somehow for free, and started with $906. My friend called me and told me thta 906x24 is [some Number I don't Remember] And it was REEEAAALY High, then i was in a dark cave, and My name got called, then I woke up and went to school.

The Second Dream, Jan 04

So this morning I had another dream: This one was kinda like KoToR 2 (Too much maybe as well?) So It was like this wierd Deathmatch thing, and a big spinny-ish distorded dimensions kinda painting thingy. So there were like banthas and C3P0s everywhere, with some jedi in the middle. So I was walking around killing people, then I woke up. This one was kind of shorter than the other one.

So whaddaya think?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I had a wierd dream once that I won a car - and I had a cold chill when I woke up the next morning to discover a leaflet for THAT same car to enter in a competition.

Did I win? No lol

DMUK

1. The commericals are nothing like the real game. (real game sucks)

2. Your not going to turn into a cereal killer or anything right? ( :p)

3. Your dream is nothing like the real thing lol

When you had the game, you said it rocked, but you just hated the lag :ears1:

That is a very weird dream. I have never dreamt of galaxies before.

1. The commericals are nothing like the real game. (real game sucks)

2. Your not going to turn into a cereal killer or anything right? ( :p)

3. Your dream is nothing like the real thing lol

1. han sala quit the game so no one cares what he thinks anymore(lol)

2. the game is only as good as you make it, if you run around begging for credits the it will suck, and rping is always fun.

Guest DarthMaulUK

2. the game is only as good as you make it, if you run around begging for credits the it will suck, and rping is always fun.

And most of those people made the game that they originally bought a place of escape, until the dark times, until NGE. You cant class Galaxies as an RPG any more. Its now an awful FPS wanna-be

DMUK

i saw two "vets" they call themselves, but all the were doing was shouting and flaming at a lvl 14 jedi saying that he ruined the game and calling him a noob. this was indeed a sad sight to see so many jerks within the game now, and the gcw is fine, i like it but when a lvl 7 imperial walks up to me and calls me a rebel scum all i can do is pat him on the head and laugh,

anyway after that warbling on i would like to say that veterans complain about the lack of people in game, but now that there is more people coming in and mos eisly and theed are packed a lot of the time now they complain they are all noobs, wtf!

is there a specific quality that classifies something a Role Playing Game? I always thought that if one could role play that was enough. Ive played several RPGs that were either in Realtime combat or in "turnbased." all of them followed a story adn allowed me to direct myself accordingly.

and Consular...the goal of many disgruntled players is to ensure that those that do stay have about as miserable time playing the game as they are having. If they no longer play the game they will continue their tirad and seek to reduce the chances of anyone playing by consistantly badmouthing both them and/or the game. this, in there eyes, would serve to fulfill the end of days prophecy that they so wish would come to be so that they can relish in there own misery and prophetic powers.

either way, I just point and laugh at idiots that you described; send in a harrassment ticket; send the guy a tell informing him of the /addignore and harrassment ticket options; and then wait around for a bit till a CSR shows up then take the object of their disdain out for a day of hunting and learning.

I dont like everything about he NGE and Im still a bit churned at even some of the changes from CU, but I have yet to have a problem playing the game and even when I run inot some bugs I find something else to do till they are fixed....though I am getting impatient with a couple its not enough to mess up my gameplaying.

When you had the game, you said it rocked, but you just hated the lag :ears1:

That is a very weird dream. I have never dreamt of galaxies before.

It did rock, I was just saying that the commercials lie. If you go to the SWG it shows ships taking off at Bespin and rebels running to their ships and fighting the imps in space..

oh and its 15 bucks a month...

P.S if you guys don't care what I have to say just tell me... Ill just spend my time on differnt threads knowing that no one gives a damn of what I think :p

I've never played the game, but I plan to try it. Is it worth it? I'm a big Star Wars Fan. How much is the monthly pay around (Canadian) 10, 15 Dollars?

The game is 15$ US. But I don't know the price in canadian dollars.

And about SWG. I can't tell you if it's good, because some people directly HATE IT and some other people loves it (people like me)

It's a GREAT star wars experience, but it's no lie that the game has alot of bugs/glitches.

If you buy it, I suggest that you roleplay, because that's the thing I find best in the game. The Kettemoor server has some really amazing RP'ers (even an IRL actor!!!)

Hope you buy the game, and I hope to see you in it sometime :)

It did rock, I was just saying that the commercials lie. If you go to the SWG it shows ships taking off at Bespin and rebels running to their ships and fighting the imps in space..

oh and its 15 bucks a month...

P.S if you guys don't care what I have to say just tell me... Ill just spend my time on differnt threads knowing that no one gives a damn of what I think :p

It's called advertising. But then, I'm sure SOE/LA are the only ones that glamorize a product to make it more appealing. LOL!

And saying the game is an FPS is quite ridiculous.

2 Questions:

1.Can You Goto Space?

2. Is it hard to level?

1) Yes

2) Actually, no, anymore. I created a character and got to level 50 in one night. (Level 90 is the max)

3) Just ignore whatever Han Sala says. He quit because of the lag, and it was his fault for having a crappy computer.

4) If you LOVE Star Wars, you will almost definently LOVE this game. I know I love it.

Archived