Home

Zoom Unit has ICQ...

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Slowly but surely integrating myself into this twenty-first century crackly electronic cybervoid existance. I have successfully downloaded and registered the daisy icon that popped up on my desktop when I upgraded my AOL, which now means that me and my cyberfriends can pester each other when I'm online.

Which is usually about five am or so forum time, so don't expect to see me all the time. rolleyes.gifGunner keeps the same hours I do, though...

Anyway. biggrin.gif My number is 107453602. Please post your own numbers here as well if you have ICQ. Thanks!

smile.gifVive la resistance!

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Don't shoot--Your sister's in the cockpit with me!'

(Customized taunt #227)

Guest rosencrantz

ok, so it's not going where i am trying to get it BLAST AND CONFOUND.

what i mean is, when you get to that page, scroll down to where it says "rack shack and benny audio clips" and click on "badbunny.au"

grr. me not able to link direct >:| <font size=1>

[This message has been edited by rosencrantz (edited February 09, 2001).]

ATTACK OF THE 9-DIGIT ICQ UINS! EWW!

Semi-low 8-digit, with repeated "1". And a pair of 0s. I can get about $100 for it, in two years or more, when ICQ UINs have 15 digits.

------------------

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited February 09, 2001).]

Originally posted by Poor Bastard:

ATTACK OF THE 9-DIGIT ICQ UINS! EWW!

If you search ICQ under my name and nickname you will find that I have another ICQ and it's a 8 digited one,

it is: 62339227

it has repeated "3" followed by a frontier "9" and continued with a repeated "2" thus the 33922 appearence is cool and revealed because it's kinda centered. My pin also starts with a "6" and finishes by the following number "7". anyways their is a lot more thing that are exeptional with that pin and it is way better than yours PB tongue.gif

Alas I have forgotten the password to access the precious nirvana, sigh unless I get banged on the head and have a sudden flashback I will never be able to get it back. I tried hacking but in vain...

And I know some of you will volonteer for the head banging and the answer is no.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, I have the extremely rare and sought after one digit ICQ number, originally owned by the biblical Abraham.

Just type the number 5 and hit enter. You will be connected to my computer. Works every time, unless you think of a white horse.

Rosiekins, I'll check out the song next. smile.gif Assuming there's nothing tricky involved in downloading a music file or anything...

ICQ is fun! So far, I've already talked to Nute and Jem. biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

...Well, I had my speakers on, but didn't hear the sound clip. That means I have to download it, right? I'll try to figure it out later, because now I have to get ready for work. frown.gif

Couldn't you just sing it for me? biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jem:

If you search ICQ under my name and nickname you will find that I have another ICQ and it's a 8 digited one,

it is: 62339227

it has repeated "3" followed by a frontier "9" and continued with a repeated "2" thus the 33922 appearence is cool and revealed because it's kinda centered. My pin also starts with a "6" and finishes by the following number "7". anyways their is a lot more thing that are exeptional with that pin and it is way better than yours PB tongue.gif

Umm... Mine starts with 4... And my old one started with 1... But I forgot the password... SEE? THat makes me better than you... <font size=1>ass...</font>

------------------

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited February 09, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No! Good bunny. smile.gif Bad thoughts, maybe...

rolleyes.gif

Nine-digit ICQ numbers are only for people with enough personal RAM to remember that many digits. tongue.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My number is absolutely the best. Here is why:

10=Number of sephirot in Cabala (or Kabbalah, or Qabbalah.)

7=My lucky number.

45=Number of calibers in my six-gun.

3=Trinity--important to mystics everywhere.

6=Number of Star Wars movies when current series is finished.

0=Amount of patience I have with this computer.

2=An excellent number, bringing balance to it all.

See? wink.gif More numbers is better...

Originally posted by Poor Bastard:

Umm... Mine starts with 4... And my old one started with 1... But I forgot the password... SEE? THat makes me better than you... <font size=1>ass...</font>

Dream on, The fact that you forgot your password makes me better than you. Yes I know, I also forgot my pass but it was an ICQ pin that started with 6 whereas yours started with 1 making you a bigger fool than me... SEE? That makes me a lot better than you... <font size=5>ass...</font>

biggrin.gifwink.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited February 10, 2001).]

56387868 a nice mid range 8 digit.

starts wit ha # divisible by 8 and 7 then follows the sequance

38, 78, 68 who do we appricate?

hs376cut.jpg

"376" is also the space fleet that boeing owns.

the 376th most popular female name in the USA is "Della"

Highway 376 is in pittsburgh

U-376 is also a German U-Boat that was lost in the bay of Biscay

the 376th bombarmant group was created in 1942 based in egypt to attack axis forces in southern europe, and north africa

Archived