Home

Year 2: I've done everything, but

kylee

I think I've done all of that.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the tools.

There's none in my inventory, but Manny said something to the Captain about them being too heavy, so I assumed he had them somewhere and Glottis would bring them.

How do you get them?

the only people that have tools you could use are the bees. your going to have to figure out a way to make them "throw down" their tools, sort of speak. Another thing to note is that Bogan walks out twice, and its the second time he closes your place. if this isn't the second time Bogan has walked out, then you've got a lot more to do.

I think I've done all of that.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the tools.

There's none in my inventory, but Manny said something to the Captain about them being too heavy, so I assumed he had them somewhere and Glottis would bring them.

How do you get them?

It's been a while since I last played the end of Year 2, but I think you've done all you can about the tools. You don't have to worry about them anymore.

Hey, have you visited Maximino yet? I don't think that's absolutely necessary to complete the year, but it might help. I wonder what it could be that you're missing. Are you sure you've bribed Nick into freeing Terry?

Archived