Home

Robe Idea for KOTOR II

CadmiumRED

Would it be possible to do a robe that looks similar to Exar Kun's from the Tales of the Jedi series?

Something like this would be killer.

http://www.jedidirectory.com/ExarKun1.jpg

If that can't be done, maybe Ulic or Cay Qel-Droma's Jedi robes would be cool. If any or all could be made, then maybe Exar Kun's could be found in the Academy on Korriban and Ulic's and Cay's robes could be found in the Shyrack Caves..

But if it can be done, that would be awesome.

Speaking of lightsabers, I thought of another grand idea for a robes MOD if anyone didn't think of it earlier. You know how on all the Jedi, there is a lightsaber by their hips at all times?

I thought if it would be a good idea if a MOD like that could also be made, but I'm not rushing anyone; just thought it would be a cool idea.

^^^^

You'd have to attach a lightsaber model to every robe body model. I suppose it could be done for the male robe models, but since you have to use Replacer for the female models (problem with animations), it's not possible for them.

Also, the lightsaber model would most likely clip the legs and/or robes pretty severly. Not sure how much fun that would be. Also, you'd have to account for any problems this might add for the bones, envelopes, etc of the model :(

Well then, I'm not disappointed; I didn't think it could be done after thinking it over a little bit, because of all the robe replacements and problems with legs and bones. It's OK though.

But it would be really cool if there was a way to make that robe Exar Kun is wearing or possibly making Ulic/Cay Qel-Droma's robes. That's the main focus of the thread anyway.

Archived