Home

Hints/Tuts/Info pages?

jbirney

Folks,

Battlefront games are huge in so far as what you can do with them and the classes. However for some one like me that never seems to have enough time to play much (honey do list, kids, work, ect), most of BF1 went un-discovered. I wanted not to make that same mistake this time around. Do you folks know of any good web based tutorials on some of the features of the game? I mean in the last game I did not realize you could have the drones call in some sorta of air strikes till my nephew told me. I the manual that came with the game was not bad but it was kind of light. I searched and found some threads here that can help.

Some of the questions I had were if you go into the cap ship on foot, what are you suppose to destroy? What are the powers of each of the heroes (I Know some Jedi can use lighting, other heroes seem to have different ones), ect.

Thanks for your time!

Alright, inside the capital ship I believe their are four things to destroy, the first thing is the auto turret control mainframe, that big computer thing in the middle of the turret room. Just plant two time bombs and your enemies Auto-turrets no longer work.

Each of the other rooms also contains a destroyable structure, the engines, and life support systems are located on the left hand and right hand doors, once you enter head for the panels on the far side of each room, if you can't find it look around for a health bar. (note: the life support system room has a bunch of little computers, don't bother destroying these, they don't give points or do anything as far as I can tell.)

Fineally the room opposite to the hanger entrence is the sheild generator, just destroy the huge glowing thing in the center of the room.

As for heroes, I refer you to this list:Linked! It's an old thread, but I believe the information is accurate.

If your looking for more precise, informative information for the game in general I would suggest GameFAQ's It's got good guides and FAQ's for games.

Archived