Home

Star Forge Bastilla probs (spoiler)

Questra

i played through KotOR again with alot of added side quests and mods lately to have my last experience of the best RPG since Fallout 2 but i've just run into a problem with the fight with DS bastilla in the war room on the star forge

her HP bar goes to nill but after repeated beatings and with 0 HP she doesn't lead to any of the cutscenes that let you turn her to the light side

i edited my inv and char to the point where deleting the entire override folder wouldn't crash the game and even with nothing in the override folder she won't go into the cutscenes =/

the state of her quests on the current savegame i'm using seem to be in order when i checked in KSE, and the only other thing i can think of is editting the Global->Boolean and Global->Numeric Values that relate to bastilla on the star forge with KSE... or maybe warping to the next map and missing one of my favourite movies in the game...

anyone with any previous experience of this bug or knowledge of those Global values would be greatly appreciated :)

i gave a recent "Bastilla hardcore" mod a try that was supposed to make the temple rooftop fight with bastilla quite tricky, but that wasn't the case, cos before i even attacked her she went from a red target to blue and entered back into conversation

i thought i'd removed the .utc files from that mod before going onto the starforge, but maybe not

in the end i ended up loading a previous savegame and luckily it worked

thanks d333

Archived