Home

Jedi Knight II

Keyan Farlander

Guest AceAzzameen

Originally posted by Deac:

I agree.

When I heard about Starfighter, I thought "Wow! Cool!". Then THEY PUT IT ON CRAPPY PS2!

Starfighter is actually a lot of fun. It's better than Rogue Squadron, IMO, and I rather enjoyed spending a few hours on it this week. It's no X-Wing, but it's a lotta fun. eek.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Darth Sceltor:

PS2 BLOWS.

Says a stupid Nintendo fanboy. I ****ing hate fanboys. I mean, c'mon... The entire concept of somebody being a fanboy of a company/system/whatever is ridiculous. Like, in Sceltor's last post, you can just TASTE the jealously(I don't care how you spell it)! He's all like, "Dammit Starfighter is coming out for PS2 only. PS2 SUCKS!" Even though he knows the N64 wouldn't handle a game like that. It's like, when somebody becomes a fanboy of something, they lose all common sense, and they get pissed off if anybody says anything negative about what they are a fanboy of. With the PS2 vs DC vs N64/GC vs XBOX war, fanboys from all four companies are talking crap all at once! It's the most amusing thing ever. Just check out any forum that's about PS2 or Nintendo/Sega/Sony/or whatever. There are ALWAYS people who go around saying "HAHA PS2 NOBODY CAN BUY IT! N64(replace with DC or XBOX or whatever the **** you want) 4EVER!"

So like, I have no idea whatsoever of what I'm saying.

------------------

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited February 24, 2001).]

Originally posted by Flying Beastie:

I think LEC is a little confused:

1. Dark Forces

2. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

3. Jedi Knight II: Mysteries of the Sith

So, technically, this one would be Jedi Knight III: Dark Forces III.

Actually it was more like:

1.Dark Forces

2.Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

3.Jedi Knight: Dark Forces III: Mysteries of the Sith (bit of a mouthful!)

So, it would be called either...

Jedi Knight II: Insert title of choice

or

Jedi Knight II: Dark Forces IV: Insert title of choice

biggrin.gif

Starfighter isn't comming to the PC. Battle For Naboo is in March. It's already gone gold.

Also now we have another RTS called Star Wars: Battlegrounds. Developed with the makers of Age Of Empires. E3 is looking pretty good this year!

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived