Home

Getting over stressed

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

I know we all do it some times but along time ago when my name was still "Nexus" i said that i thought i was being sterotyped with all the rest of milkshakes friends I didnt like it and i just said so... anyway someone told me that i should take things a bit more lightly around here... so i tried to and slowly i have found that ive been welcomed back with some help from milky (thanks for that talk on the bus). Anyway i understand both Nutes and Milkshake position. Nutes because i've been in the same situation before (please consult some of my other posts around here for more info) and milkshakes because hes my friend and i know he didnt do anything on purpose. I think that people should take things on this forum more light heartly and try and get on if someone posts stuff that people dont like the u close the tread the person involed get an emial telling him to calm down it stops it escallting into the sort of problems that we are getting now, remeber we r all different and one of my first posts was about how well everybody seemed to get along in here there were, from my perspective, no problems people have just started over reacting and things went on for too long. Yes i know i've babled on a bit i just hope u understand what ive tried to say

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yeah i was thinking about getting it published under pholociaphy so no one would have to read it!!!

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

Archived