Home

Bored as Hell

Darth Sceltor

Guest Rogue 9

many dolphins are killed by fishermen each year, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME WALLY, Statistics will catch up to you...Mwahahahaha

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin says that he doesn't see many fishing boats in space, and then he does this: rolleyes.gif

I asked him if fish sleep, and he said that there are countless little fish beds floating at the ocean's thermocline, where the tired little fishies drift off to dreamland each night.

biggrin.gif

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

here is a reward for EXCELLENCE IN POSTING.

Okay, I'm normally a pretty forgiving guy, but this is DEPLORABLE!!! there is NO excuse for this kind of thing. Please, anyone who has moderating privaleges, delete EVERY post made by Nute that contains a link like this. This site is quickly becoming a thing to stay away from !!! mad.gif

<font color="white">There, I deleted the link part of it.</font>

[This message has been edited by Darth Sceltor (edited March 03, 2001).]

Guest Plasmo

OK... if it was that bad then why the HE11 are you quoting it!! I hadn't seen it, I didn't want to see it, and I didn't know that that was a link, so I SAW it because you were a stupid dumba55 and posted that link again. If you think it was dumb, FORGET ABOUT IT. Nute has been dealt with, lets move on for heaven's sakes. I don't give a rip about your kids looking at this site, I enjoy looking at this site and we don't need these links being put everywhere so that they're more accessable. And I suggest to the moderators of this site that you edit those posts and remove the links. I'm sure that you can do that!!

[This message has been edited by Plasmo (edited March 03, 2001).]

Archived