Home

Mod tool: *.meg unpacker (w/ source code)

eaterofpies

Yeah its nice to have the AI build more ships, but make sure you have a space map for planets that dont have one, like tatooine, otherwise it won't work. Plus I think someone mentioned that when using the only avaliable space map, the AI wont expand to other planets, not sure if this is true though.

What did you do to get it, I changed the "None" option in the Demo Campaign Empire player to "BasicEmpirePlayer", that worked.

woops the file nameing part of my software was wrong i have worked out the bug but there wont be any public releases until the full game is out (unless someone from Lucasarts says somewhere "we dont mind you modding the demo"

For now this is just a warning not to use my software due to major buggage

yeah i think its to stop people making TCs and just using them with the demo so not making lucasarts any money.

any way i hopefully this month ill have time to do a rewrite of the code in a proper language (ie not vb). it will probably end up being java

what i really want to do is post in the dev chat on monday on the LA forums and ask what those bytes do (that i havent managed to id in the text file) and what the devs think of people modding the demo . . . but im on my way to work at that time :(

Archived