Home

PCgamemods isn't working = O ?

-SE- madman

If anyone uses Pcgame mods to upload or download mods, you may have noticed today and yesturday that there is an error in the server to upload files, atleast for me ...

Try to upload a file there. If you get an error messege tell me please. Im trying to figure out if its just me or not, because it says its a prob with the server, but I am still seeing some new files going up... I dont know if they were submitted before the problem or not. Does anyone know who the manager is so I can email him?

• 2 weeks later...

there was a really NASTY worm that hit the internet a few days ago that affects pdf and zip files... this could be the reason they are on hold at the moment to make sure noone is uploading the worm to there server base.

it is the Kama Sutra Worm and also affects email and MSN with the spread of pdf and zip file formated docs, it infected over 400000 cpus february the 3rd around the world

Apprenently if you delete one of your old mods and upload a new one immediately, it lets you replace your old mods. That's how people were uploading stuff while the harddrive was full.

I haven't tested it personally yet but it looks like the system is working again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived