Home

can you say a week off?

Andromeda

WOOOOO!! hehe next week is spring break for lil Lisa girl smile.gif i'm so happy, this week has been murder. so here i come Thrawnie and Keyan, i get to come to your state again smile.gif and i get to see my dog and my cat!! i'm excited smile.gif when do all you college ppl's out there get your week off?

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

Guest Thrawn

Spring seems so far away...especially with a blizzard on the way Monday. Enjoy Maryland's wonderful tropical climate biggrin.gif

We'll enjoy having you here to suffer...err..I mean keep company wink.gif

My vaccation is soooo far off.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

my parents are nuts tongue.gif i come home today and they thought it was a surprise visit, they'd forgotten i had break this week rolleyes.gif

plus i think i'm gonna have to leave tomorrow thanks to your lovely balmy maryland weather wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Andromeda (edited March 03, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

The last time I had a whole week off it was because I told our regional restaurants manager he was a tie-wearing, pig-eyed little moron of a cheesehead who had no businesss being in a professional kitchen much less in charge of several of them.*

You'd think those guys would have more of a sense of humor... biggrin.gif

<font size=1>*Joking! But I've wanted to say that sooooo many times.</font>

------------------

'It takes forty-seven muscles to frown...but only two to pull the trigger.'

*ROTFLOL at Zoomie's post*

Anyway, my "Reading Week" was last week, Feb 19<sup>th</sup> to 23<sup>rd</sup>.

I had midterms on the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of the preceding week. rolleyes.gif

My great comment was this:

TEACHER: *handing out exams* Any questions?

ME: *raising hand* Uh, I have one.

TEACH: Shoot.

ME: Doesn't having the midterm now kinda defeat the whole purpose of having a study break?

TEACH: Shut up and write.

ME: Yessir.

My mom left on a trip to Texas with some of her friends on the Tuesday (she'd been planning it for months; it was just bad luck that it happened on my break), so I had the house to myself. Unfortunately, my three friends in Cornwall aren't much to party with (one was with her boyfriend, another was spending time with his folks, and I couldn't even get in touch with the third), so I basically sat around watching videos and posting here.

Incidentally, we had great weather (frigid, but sunny) during, freezing rain on the day I came back, and have had sunny weather here since then. It was almost warm enough outside today to wear my billowy coat. cool.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited March 03, 2001).]

Guest AceAzzameen

Alright, picture this... a real spring break for Ace this year. Me, my cousin, her boyfriend... and 7 other college women eek.gif all in a big suite in Daytona, FL... eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

and eek.gif

And Keyan, don't worry about what she's doing! I have moved on from my past, and you should too. Find 7 chicks to spend a week in Florida with, it'll make you feel better, I promise. biggrin.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

Originally posted by AceAzzameen:

Alright, picture this... a real spring break for Ace this year. Me, my cousin, her boyfriend... and 7 other college women eek.gif all in a big suite in Daytona, FL... eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

and eek.gif

And Keyan, don't worry about what she's doing! I have moved on from my past, and you should too. Find 7 chicks to spend a week in Florida with, it'll make you feel better, I promise. biggrin.gif

I absolutely HATE you!

a week with the fam/a week with 7 chicks......damn you!

Archived