Home

Bounty Hunter Weapon question. . .

CommanderKane

I started a second character today to delve into Bounty Hunter. I noticed that the default weapon is a carbine. However, I have always been a Rifleman(one of the reason I like Officer). So, will I be able to use a rifle with proficiency in BH or is it just the carbine?

Thanks in advance for any information.

I really like this aspect of NGE, I like the ability to use just about any ranged weapon I want... and since I really enjoy the bounty hunting profession, getting to use a much more wide array of weapons is nice. Sometimes I like to use a weapon just for cosmetic purposes, other times I use a weapon purely for damage - I have a pre-cu DXR2 that does some insane damage right now, I keep that thing with me at all times regardless.

Commando's have always been the red headed step children of SWG. I was a commando pre-cu and we had so many issues that rarely even got noticed. Although, honestly, the flamethrower more than made up for alot of the problems we had. Which brings me to another question, any word if they are going to re-activate flamethrowers and acid rifles? My house is littered with disabled weapons from my commando days (i'm huge packrat).

Archived