Home

Ultimate (EAW) Mod. *2.0.1 released.*

augrunt

Ultimate Mod 2.0.1 is now Released but unfortunately due to the Server Load and the Constant hits, the server has gone down... It'll be back up momentarily.

Same system applies. Registration is Needed.

Any down time experienced was scheduled maintenance to replace a core router at the data center...site should be fine.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this mod sucks. in EVERY SINGLE VERSION they have put out, it corrupts my game files, crashes to desktop upon loading the game map and forces me to uninstall/reinstall. do NOT get this mod until they fix it!

Uhm, the mod don't sucks... You SUCKS and u stfu....

Please install the MOD well and delete your pathetic other mods.. please!:p

i've ran three fresh installs with this mod. it crashes after every single install, after everything has been erased. yes, including old mods.

Listen dudes... ur like the only 3 having problems... and in my experience... you guys have done 3 things wrong... they could be unique and share a common factor... But... 5000 Other PEOPLE have WORKED it... and you even posted on my forums if not a moment ago, and i assisted you. This must be your old reply... Eitherway with ur objections or not, countless others have made it work. For More Troubleshooting post in the Ultimate-eaw Forums. As there you can be assisted and given tips on how to fix it.

I really wish I could download the newest version of your mod, unfortunately your site and the download has been infected with the W32/Agent.EX-dr virus. My computer shutdown the download and won't allow me to download it. So anyone who has downloaded this mod needs to run an up to date virus scan, clean that virus, and the moderator of the download site needs to upload a fresh download, virus free preferably. Just want to let everyone know.

Enon

• 4 months later...

Assault Gunboat

Dreadnaught

TIE Droid

Sail Barge

Chu'Unthor

Eclipse

Executor

TIE Defender

TIE Raptor

TIE Interceptor

Sovereign SSD

Vengence SSD

T-Wing

Ravager Star Destroyer

B-wing Fighter

MC80B

Liberator Carrier

Leviathan

Lancer Frigate

CC-9600 Frigate

T-Wing

MKIII

TIE Hunter

TIE Old Republic Prototype

Scimitar Bomber

V-Wing Airspeeder

E-Wing

Land Speeder

Juggernaught

Chariot

Lukrehulk Droid Control Ship

Geonosian Starfighter

Niles Ferrier Fighter

Jade Saber

New Republic Corvette

Sith Spawn

TIE Crawler

Missile Boat

K-Wing

CR-40 Republic Consular Cruiser

R-41 Starchaser

Warrior Class

Shadow Cruiser

Vulture Droid Fighter

Kaloth class Dreadnaught

Majestic-class

Hapan Nova-class

Hapan Battle Dragon-class

Hapan Miy`Til fighter

New Republic Dreadnaught

Bothan Assault Cruiser

World Devastator

Galaxy Gun

A-9 Vigilance interceptor

Pursuer Enforcement Ship

Carrack Cruiser

Cloakshape fighter/bomber

Sun Crusher

Quasar-Fire class carrier

Nebula-class

Endurance-class

Sacheen-class

Shrike Assault Transport

Y-Head Corvette

Commerce Guild Shuttle

Strike class Cruiser

Bulk Cruiser

Basilisk war droid

Vanguard Cruiser

Allegiance Star Destroyer

AT-PT

Dauntless Cruiser

CC-7700 Frigate

Bulwark Battlecruiser

Hailfire Droid

Homing Spider Droid

Dwarf Spider Droid

Nebulon-H Frigate

These are just some of the ships we are currently making ready to place in the new version of the mod. It's now covering every Star Wars era in the Official Star Wars history, as well as the Star Wars Expanded Universe. We also are preparing to release a mini-mod rather before all these are ready, It should have somewhere around a dozen of these ships and crafts that are listed above. Keeping you posted soon, but for the latest news head over to:

http://www.ultimate-eaw.com/

• 1 year later...

love ultimate eaw used the last one just downloaded the new one (ultimate eaw mod 2.0.1) but can not find the registration code because the web site is not there. Any help in finding the registration code so I can use the new mod that would be great.

Archived