Home

Ultimate (EAW) Mod. *2.0.1 released.*

augrunt

God almighty... just finished the last modifications to the website... New forums, New Avatars... god the whole enchalada... *Correct me if i said that wrong*... now i can atleast get people posting on the forums requestion features and bug reports *slaps his face* forgot to add the bug forums lol.

Anyway... Site has been re-updated with new features such as a flashing news ticker, extended who is online features + editing your profile from the user menu... *wipes sweat* i can finally relax... and hope those god damn hackers stop bringing the damn thing down... also just on a side note. if anyone needs a site hosted or something, jones is a good technical website admin lol.

Oh and Ultimate EAW 2.0 comming out today or 2morrow depends on where u r... Watch for it :p

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do the above images answer ur question? (check my signature) lol. we are gonna continue, we still havent figured out what our goal is gonna be...

Demo = was to unlock as much as we could

Full = Now that everything is unlocked, our primary goal died... so we might just start programming things in there that are not meant to be in there... can anyone say Tie Opressor? Tie Interceptor?

hey are you guys gonna make any mods for EAW core game or is ultimate mod gonna die out ,though even if you did make a mod for EAW it would take a long long long... time

One thing is for certain, the mod will definitely not die out, we plan to take the game to a new level of gameplay.

With regards to any downtime, my host has reported network instability due to DDos attacks on two other servers on the network that have now been taken down. There still may be a few glitches, however I believe it's smooth sailing from here.

The SSD size up looks good, although it sucks there isn't another plain to add the ships to(they run into eachother, etc). In my opinion though, they seem a little bit too large, which is nice, but it shows bad on performance. It'd be nice if with the full game fighters and small ships could be sized down to make them appear proportional to larger ships(I guess the Star Wars Battlefront 2 scale would be about good). Nice job with the mod though; not really my taste with Star Destroyers fighting their bros, but oh well.

to those who could not reach the site overnight and today, I apologize. Apache had a freakish crash and subsequent corruption that followed (which i'm investigating further) and I was not able to rebuild apache until i got home from work.

The site is up and running once again, and in the mean time i'm editing the SSD.

2.0 is Out! (Note to my testers, since none of you were online i had to test it myself. Sorry about the constant push backs and delays, i feel like Microsoft.

Anyway head to http://www.ultimate-eaw.com to download it!

The Newest Version with Fixes and Changes and ADD-ONS!

Changes from 1.9 to 2.0

- Super Star Destroyer has Received an UBER Buff

- Imperial Star Destroyer have received a boost in health!

- New Trade Routes Created

- Alderaan Planet Added

- Infiltrators made Sure they were Removed

- Hyperspace now available!

um i made an accoutn to ur site, and poof im blocked.. i didnt even get an activation code.. so wtf?

get a diff dl thingy so u dont have to have a frieken account.

You must have been doing something in order to get blocked...what were you doing? I'll check the server logs

i didnt do anything, i didnt even get my email. i tried to log in after not getting it and it said i was blocked. i tried to get a new email and it says "Sorry, no corresponding user was found"

when i try to make another accoutn it says my email has been used. so what the crap?

i didnt do anything, i didnt even get my email. i tried to log in after not getting it and it said i was blocked. i tried to get a new email and it says "Sorry, no corresponding user was found"

when i try to make another accoutn it says my email has been used. so what the crap?

i just deleted your account, sign up again and let me know when you do, i'll make sure you get the email. You might also want to check your spam folder, depending on what email service you used, the registration email might be seen as spam by your email host.

Download it @ http://www.ultimate-eaw.com

Report any Bugs or Problems at the Forums there so we can fix them asap.

[To Moderator: Sorry about this, but asked a moderator yesterday to rename] he didn't, also this is a Peak Post i recon this should stand as its own post... the other one had 5000 views and 100 posts, time for a change.

Changes from 2.0 to 2.0.1

=== Installer Issues ===

- Hardcore Installer Web Address Link Fixed

- Easy Installer Web Address Fixed

(Hope these errors didn't delay you in the installation)

=== Add-ons /Abilities / Code ===

- Super Star Destroyer can now be built on Alderaan also

- Enemy will utilize the Super Star Destroyer

- Retreat now Possible with the Super Star Destroyer.

- Tantive IV Added

- Marauder Missile Cruiser Added

- Added Extra Trade Routes

=== GUI Fixes ===

- Removed the Icons of Vehicles/Ships/Buildings that could not be built.

- Removed Z-95 Squad that could not be built and added in the proper one.

- V-Squadron still appears as Z-95... might make custom version.

=== AI Fixes ===

(If someone knows about how the AI works we could use some help,

even though this issue is not really important...

I could just take a file out of someones elses mod,

but we are not like that and we prefer to fix things and do thigns on our own...)

Augrunt i tested ur mod 2.0.1 it worked fine until when i conquered vergesso asteroids, kashyyk, tatoiine, il destroyed fleet over tatoiine and then they comed back and then it goed loading the space map and it just replied, replied that press begin to start but could do enything it only tried to load but didnt work. And on tatoiine ground, il destroyed evrything but couldnt destroy imps factory what is heavy factory tried to call bombing runns but didnt destroy it and il let troopers and others fire it more than hour and still nothing. It only created those repulsor vehicles sry dont remember name. And PS. Im sorry to my bad english :D

Archived