Home

Whats the highest level you can reach in this game?

DarthKnight001

And what would be the highest levels you would be likely to reach "legitimately" if you milk as much exp as possible from the game while playing "normally"?? I suspect it would be no higher than 30.

The last save I have with the one character I finished with so far was guardian 15/weapon master 11 - he might have made 12 by the end but I don't think so...

You can get 50 without cheats, etc. but you probably have to complete every quest and kill every bad thing, that kinda stuff. The highest I've ever gotten was around 30 without stuff.

I'm pretty sure you can't get to 50 even while doin every single thing. 50 is just for the sake of having a limit... It dosen't mean you can actually get to 50. Without mods or cheats, I can get to 30, while doin everything in the game... It was pretty hard, but I dug up all the quest possible, and I would need like duble that much XP to get to lvl 50...

Well, the only way you can get to things like level 30s or even beyond is to camp in the Sith tomb, and keep killing that sith dragon thingy which respawns infinitely, whenever you click on the dead body.

Its not a cheat or something, but yeah you can level up as long as you can there esp if you can drain life/force or something, basically its "DS leveling playground only" in the long run.

Archived