Home

Tutorail -> Training your party members into Jedi

JediKnight707

Here's a short tutorial on training your fellow party members into Jedi:

The party members that can be trained are: Handmaiden, Mira, Atton, Bao-Dur, and Disciple.

Training Bao-Dur: To train Bao-Dur, do the following: Get him up to 90+ influence (with the help of Achilles influence guide) -> Talk to him, and he'll bring up something about how his hatred -> Choose the right answers

Training Mira: To train Mira, do the following: Get her influence up to 90+ -> Talk to her about the spot on Nar Shaddaa -> She'll say something like "I'd like to see that one day" -> Take her to that spot -> Choose the right answers

Training Atton: To train Atton, do the following: Get 90+ influence with him -> Take him to Nar Shaddaa -> Refugee Sector -> Walk around -> You should get a cutscene with 2 Twileks -> Talk to them -> Pay them their credits -> Talk to him about his past -> Choose the right answers

Training Disciple: To train the Disciple, do the following: Get his influence up to 90+ -> Talk to him about his Jedi training (I don't think that I'm right about this part 'cause I've only trained him once, so if anyone has the right answer PM it to me please) -> choose the right answers

Training Handmaiden: To train the Handmaiden, do the following: Get her influence up to 90+ -> Spar with her 3 times -> Talk to Kreia about Handmaiden's mother -> Tell the handmaiden to put clothes on -> Talk to her about her Jedi robes -> Talk to her about her mother -> choose the right answers

Handmaiden = Jedi Guardian

Disciple = Jedi Counsular

Atton = Jedi Sentinal

Mira = Jedi Guardian

Bao-Dur = Jedi Guardian

Hope that helped :)

Archived