Home

Healing space units...

hakweakumlar

Anyone got a good way to mod it so ships can be repaired/healed?

I've been kicking around ideas for a driod repair cruiser, but can't get any way for it to heal units. Simply taking the abilities of the land repair build pad unit does not work for space (when modifiying the accepted units).

While this type of unit doesn't really have any "lore" meaning in star wars universe, it would be an interesting space unit. And make some battles more interesting if some ships could be repaired.

U know, I haven't seen any Repair units in the SW galaxy games... I think they are useless in the space battles... there's just no enought space to remove ships from fight... and everything happens too fast to think about any repair

If you want to repair a unit, just win the battle and he will auto repair.

I know that, but having a "repair ship" would add something to the space battles while it is still going on.

Got there mon calamaria half way dead? They jump in there repair cruiser from reinforcements, you are still focusing on the mon cal, and it starts to get repaired.

I may look into doing a shield ship, one that repairs other ships shields, if its possible.

'bout shields... If you want to restore shields on rebel ships, just push the spesial ability emm/// Boost shield power as far as I remember.... on Imp sheeps Like Victorys ISD and so on thats impossible without rebuilding the shield generator Hardpoint... anyway I hope to see original game without that kind of space ships(and I hope not to see that kind of devices on planets)... But nothing stops you from making your own ship... for example: you create Tantive 5 %)))) call that thing something like aaah weeell service frigate :) also U'll have to create exlusive weapon... let's say Turbolaser turret, but with very short range of fire and it sould repair damage(just change - to +)

On more time: that's only my thoughts...

Archived