Home

HELP ON KASHYYYK!!!

J-Bag

I'm not clear on what your issue is, so I'll provide the best information I can based off of what I think you're saying.

After hanging a Viper Kinrath corpse on the vine, the Great Beast, a.k.a. Terentatek appears. You need to kill the Terentatek in order to recover the ceremonial blade for Freyyr. It doesn't matter whether or not you talked to Freyyr before facing and slaying the Terentatek because as soon as you kill it a dialog pop-up will appear giving you experience points and the ceremonial blade. If your PC didn't talk to Freyyr before then your PC won't know what the the blade is for but it will still be added to inventory. Then when you have your PC talk to Freyyr you can give him the blade.

Okay so yeah, I happened to use the viper as bait BEFORE i met Feryyr and now I don't know how to get the beast back so I can get the Chieftain blade, can anyone help me out here?

If you have already have killed the Terantanak, then you should have gotten the blade needed. If you did the ritual and the Terantanak didn't show up, then it must have glitched and you may have to use a save point before you did that.

Archived