Home

Seraphis Dakari Robe

Master Dakari

I was wondering, would anyone be interested in making a new robe (not to replace any in-game) based on a fanfic character of mine? If so, then here's what I would like.

These robes would be based one the Jedi Master robes...and preferably work with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix. I want everthing to remain the same, color and style wise, but what would visibly set these apart from the typical Master robes would be this: I want the brown piece of the under tunic to be overlaid with a print - in darker brown - of the "symbols of the Ansata". These symbols can be seen on both the robes of Atris and Jocasta Nu. This is the only change of apperance.

What will also set these apart from the generic Master robes will be the stats. I would the Seraphis Dakari Robe to have the same stats as the Ossus Keeper Robe but to also be restricted to Light Side, and have Mentor and War Veteran bonus feats.

And this is the Description I would like:

These robes once belonged to the Twi'lek Seraphis Dakari. One of the few known survivors of the Battle of Ruusan, Seraphis eventually became a powerful and wise Jedi Master.

After nearly a century of faithful service to the Jedi Order, and training many Jedi who later became Masters themselves, he was exiled by the High Council. After one of his long-ago pupils turned to the dark side, they decreed that his teachings were dangerous, out of step with the Jedi Code, and therefore heretical.

If that description is too long, then feel free to widdle it down just a bit. I really hope someone will make this for me. It would be so awesome to see something based on a character I created in the game.

Again, be sure to remember that this is a new idem, and not to replace anything already in inventory. Thanks, so much!

Do Not Bump Threads:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725

7. No "Bumping"

Please do not make posts simply to get the topic back up to the top of the forum. If people have something relavent to post, they will. Also, please be patient when waiting for replies. Don't worry if you don't get a response right away. People around here are helpful and friendly, and if someone knows the answer to something, they'll let you know.

I wish to add that;

Not all requests get made, and you further reduce your chances of a modder taking your request by acting impatient. ;) -RH

Archived