What is your tone?

milkshake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

You're a sick monkey, edlib.

You have no idea...

Actually I wish my phone had a cool tone option, but it's just a boring old ring or vibrate, and since I often find myself in a lot of places where the ring would be too distracting, I leave it on vibrate. Took a while to get use to it. The first time it went off on me I was driving my car... I thought my tranny was going!

------------------

"That's the last time I trust the strangest people on Earth!" - Homer

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

You're a sick monkey, edlib.

You have no idea...

Actually I wish my phone had a cool tone option, but it's just a boring old ring or vibrate, and since I often find myself in a lot of places where the ring would be too distracting, I leave it on vibrate. Took a while to get use to it. The first time it went off on me I was driving my car... I thought my tranny was going!

------------------

"That's the last time I trust the strangest people on Earth!" - Homer

Guest Jabba The Hunt

when i was about 14 i always said i didnt need a cell phone because it was just a status symbol for teenagers - a few months ago i told milkshake that i was going to get one and he said something like this "I thought you didnt agree with them because they were a status symbol" i replied back "no i never said that i didnt agree with them" "so y r u getting one then" "suprisingly AS A STATUS SYMBOL!!!!"

------------------

ill get round to putting something here tommrow

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

when i was about 14 i always said i didnt need a cell phone because it was just a status symbol for teenagers - a few months ago i told milkshake that i was going to get one and he said something like this "I thought you didnt agree with them because they were a status symbol" i replied back "no i never said that i didnt agree with them" "so y r u getting one then" "suprisingly AS A STATUS SYMBOL!!!!"

------------------

ill get round to putting something here tommrow

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

Imperial March biggrin.gif

LOL! biggrin.gif

I don't have a cell phone, but my best friend has hers going off to the tune of "The Lone Ranger" rolleyes.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

Imperial March biggrin.gif

LOL! biggrin.gif

I don't have a cell phone, but my best friend has hers going off to the tune of "The Lone Ranger" rolleyes.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My tone is belligerent, and more than a little hostile.

That's right--you don't want none of this, you hairless punk weasel of a sniveling git! Oh, no... mad.gif

wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My tone is belligerent, and more than a little hostile.

That's right--you don't want none of this, you hairless punk weasel of a sniveling git! Oh, no... mad.gif

wink.gif

Guest Fondas

not only my tone is the Star Wars theme , but instead of the provider's graphic, I have STAR WARS appearing !

My wife and friends say that I'm obsessed!

They're obviously wrong, right ? .....right??? guys?????? wink.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Fondas

not only my tone is the Star Wars theme , but instead of the provider's graphic, I have STAR WARS appearing !

My wife and friends say that I'm obsessed!

They're obviously wrong, right ? .....right??? guys?????? wink.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

In my school, cell phones are for the rich popular kids who like to show off. The same kids I would shoot up if I had the chance.

------------------

"Face down on the floor, both of you right now! The first person who comes out this *BEEP*ing door gets a, gets a LEAD SALAD!"

In my school, cell phones are for the rich popular kids who like to show off. The same kids I would shoot up if I had the chance.

------------------

"Face down on the floor, both of you right now! The first person who comes out this *BEEP*ing door gets a, gets a LEAD SALAD!"

Archived