Home

Azkul's dead, Vrook and Militia just stand there....

RobQel-Droma

I've never encountered any problem with this before. In fact, I haven't really encountered a bug in a normal game that prevented me from continuing on with the game.

But here is the problem: After I fought with Azkul and his mercenaries in Khoonda with Vrook, the Militia just stand there along with Vrook, doing nothing. The Militia don't say anything, Vrook doesn't say anything when I try and talk to them.The only people that talk are the Administrator and Zherron, and when they talk they act like nothing has happened, and I am just talking to them again during normal circumstances.

I tried it three times, each starting from a quicksave right before you give the Militia a pep-talk outside (which might be why it didn't change anything, although I wouldn't really know). The only thing I can remember doing differently is setting the mines in the minefield before I went inside and talked about helping Khoonda's defenses, but I don't see how that would change anything.

I got a previous save, went to Dxun instead, and decided to do Dantooine as my third planet (which I really wanted to do it as my second), but I am on Dantooine now, and I don't want to get stuck again, without being able to go somewhere else. Does anybody know what happened?

Sorry for the double post. Anyways, I got into Khoonda, and was preparing the defenses. When I first went in, after I had found Vrook, I saw the cutscene with Carth and Mical. Well, if you go into that room, there is another person right next to where Carth was. I think he is Cede, but it just says "Republic General" above him. He can't talk to you, he can't be hurt, and he just stands there. Every time I tried to reload before the cutscene, he still shows up. I don't know if this has any relevance, but he keeps acting like Vrook and the Militia do, and every time he has been there it hasn't worked right.

Sorry for the double post. Anyways, I got into Khoonda, and was preparing the defenses. When I first went in, after I had found Vrook, I saw the cutscene with Carth and Mical. Well, if you go into that room, there is another person right next to where Carth was. I think he is Cede, but it just says "Republic General" above him. He can't talk to you, he can't be hurt, and he just stands there. Every time I tried to reload before the cutscene, he still shows up. I don't know if this has any relevance, but he keeps acting like Vrook and the Militia do, and every time he has been there it hasn't worked right.

You probably have USM installed, right? The primary objective of that soldire was (I think) to replace carth if you had chosen that Revan was male or DS, since in the orriginal game you would just see Mical talking to the walls, and this was suposed to be one of the bugs that USM corrected, but aparently, when you have a female or LS Revan, then the hologram just stays there...

i'M NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE IT WAS USM THAT DID THIS its just something that happend to me after I installed USM, so thats probably it.

Archived