Home

idea for DblSaber !

Naidraug

I have no modding skills but some ideas for anyone who would like the challenge, if such ideas are even possible to do....

1. Concept: is it possible to "weld" two single bladed sabers together ?

that would give the capability to have two single colors or differant colors without special color crystals. If so, Someone could come up with a gizmo - clamp and the pc could do so at the workbench.

2. A Mod for Lightsaber blade colors: Kotor one doesn't have white or orange, and some people have made the "black" blade, and a variety of multicolored ones. Without replacing the standard colors, add more !

Make compatable to be fitted into any of the stand and custom hilts ?

1. Concept: is it possible to "weld" two single bladed sabers together ?

that would give the capability to have two single colors or differant colors without special color crystals. If so, Someone could come up with a gizmo - clamp and the pc could do so at the workbench.

This is not possible sorry, though T7nowhere has some dual blade colored double sabers on his site you can download. ;)

2. A Mod for Lightsaber blade colors: Kotor one doesn't have white or orange, and some people have made the "black" blade, and a variety of multicolored ones. Without replacing the standard colors, add more !

Make compatable to be fitted into any of the stand and custom hilts ?

Actually kotOR I does have Orange it is the Heart of the Guardian saber crystal.

There are several mods that add white sabers into the game as well. My Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack for example, I believe a modder named Jando made normal white sabers for K1 as well, I also recall he made normal orange sabers too.

Thanks RedHawke, and a shame too about the not welding thing. I already personally asked T7nowhere if he would make a few (probably the only color combo's he didn't make) additional colors, but unfortunatly he was too busy with other things, he did however suggest how I could make some, also unfortunate, Graphic designs like my avatar I can do, the modding thing goes way out of my league.

About the various other colors, I have already played the game numerous times, and Since I don't completely understand the modding tech's, I find that one additional color tends to "eat" or cancil out another one. I guess what I was wondering is for a Mod that would work together instead of having to choose certain colors - so many good new color choice mods out there.

I don't know what you mean by "I guess what I was wondering is for a Mod that would work together instead of having to choose certain colors"?

You add the mods files into override as stated in the mods readme file, and away you go, I believe Jando didn't overwrite any of the existing sabers, though I don't remember if he made the crystals placed in-game.

Or with my item packs I made the 2 that used 2da files use the Patcher so they will have no conflicts, and all my stuff is placed in the game, and they overwrite nothing.

I've made a lightsaber mod where the Heart of the Guardian lightsaber really looks orange.

s6.jpg

Here is the Close Up

You can find the mod here.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18396.html

Looks more Coral than Orange. Someone created an orange color for TSL a while back that made it look like the color of the fruit. It wasn't a particular favorite of mine because I favor the HotG orange and the special Hot Orange that I made for the Heart of the Force Saber Mod seen here.....

hotfsbr14bk.th.jpg

Archived