Home

GF music copyrights

troyel

Hello,

I'm a norwegian student taking a course of "Medium and communication". We've had this big film-project the last 2months, and me and my fellow students have made a film-noir inspired movie of about 8minutes.

Since im a diehard fan of GF I felt the urge to lure in some of the nice feelings the GF soundtrack conveyed. Since this is just a project we've not put our heads onto who owns the rights and or if they claim royalties etc. Since this has not been neccesary.

BUT - there is this Norwegian youth film-festival which we want to participate with our film in. And here, we need to have a agreement with the people having the copyrights of our music. As far as Ive seen, the GF music belongs entierly to Lucasarts.

I've not been able to find any email, adresses or people from a GF team anywhere. So, I've turned to this forum...

Does anyone have a clue about who I could contact or where to turn? How does Lucasarts treat things like their game soundtracks, do they take royalties and sell it? etc

This film-project of mine is ofcourse non-profit and purely for fame,glory and loads of learning.

Thankyou in advance.

Regards

Troy

Archived