Home

I suppose you heard by now...

Commander 598

gee, i think we should alert Master Lynn and tell him to keep an eye out. rolleyes.gif

i got bigger things to worry about than a couple missing planes. It's not like the gov't is going to refund us the money it took to build them.

[This message has been edited by Ike (edited March 26, 2001).]

Originally posted by Commander 598:

What if that was an act of war against the US?

What if the F-15s were F-22s? Or F-18s?

THEN WE WILL HAVE WAR AND EVERYBODY WILL DIE. Happy now?

------------------

"Face down on the floor, both of you right now! The first person who comes out this *BEEP*ing door gets a, gets a LEAD SALAD!"

Now pay attention:

1) SCOTLAND DID NOT SHOOT DOWN US FIGHTERS. Think about it for a minute and it will start to make sense

2) I WOULD HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CARE FOR THE FIGHTERS HAD THEY BEEN F-22S, F-18S, OR ANYTHING ELSE. Aircraft can be replaced. Pilots can't.

3) THERE ARE OVER 1000 F-15Cs. That means that we lost .2% of our F-15Cs. That means we lost like .002% of all our fighters. HORROR OF HORRORS.

4) NOW SHUT UP. If you feel the need to continue to rant, please rant about the whereabouts of the two pilots or the two piots that died in Germany today when their RC-17 crashed.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

1) SCOTLAND DID NOT SHOOT DOWN US FIGHTERS. Think about it for a minute and it will start to make sense

THE SCOTTISH WILL ATTACK!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

------------------

"Face down on the floor, both of you right now! The first person who comes out this *BEEP*ing door gets a, gets a LEAD SALAD!"

Originally posted by Commander 598:

I never Scotland shot them down.I'm thinking that someone else on Scottish soil did.Either that or they were captured.

Now of course where are the pilots?With the fighters or in enemy hands?

CONSPIRACY THEORIES R' US

------------------

Whenever any non-ground vehicle is "missing", that means it blew up/crahed/sank.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

There is still no word on the aircraft or there pilots, it is safe to assume they either went down, or they have gone AWOL

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

Originally posted by milkshake:

If those F-15's are a pile of metal right now, thoses would be the FIRST EVER F-15s lost.

I'm roaring in laughter right now. We've lost DOZENS of them. Even a few of the fancy Strike Eagles (in combat no less).

The ONLY thing we never lost is a B-2A. They ALWAYS worked. How odd.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I told you guys that electric sheep were a problem on the Scottish highlands (because the lack of tree cover leads to a buildup of static electricity in their wool), but did anyone believe me? No-ooo...

I think it's fairly obvious what happened to those planes. biggrin.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Archived