Home

[UKGA] recruiting

bedwell

hey everyone,

i'm the leader of the United Kingdom Gaming Alliance. we recently launched and are trying to build a community of gamers. obviously we are based in the UK, but we are open to all european players. at current the website is under construction.

but firstly i would like to gain some interest here, to see if we could make a branch for EaW.

looking for mature, social, fun gamers. no game is a bad game, we range from FPS to RTS.

thanks

Bedwell

well the site should be going up within the next week or so...if you mean will members be able to be part of different games within the alliance...yes, when you join you will be able to state what games you have and stuff and be a part of each community.

o no , ofcourse. its not necessarily a clan in the way it works. its more a community site, although we encourage clan like atmospheres for competitive play. it would be cool to get people playing under the UK-GA name, but we'd rather people jsut became part of the community and read the online mag we will be hosting each month. its not fully underway yet and is set to launch this month so i just want o drum up some interest before the site goes live.

Oh good, You caught my interest by being based in UK. If your more of a community then thats even better. I am currently in a clan called TFL and will be heading up a division for this game so my clan loyalties lie there, However if you was ok with it I would be interested in more info about your group, I would love to gain more UK gaming buddies.

Oh and I'm 26 years old, so I'm not some immature clan hopper neither do i intend any harm or anything either.

oh okay awesome. good to hear your a nice friendly mature player. i'm still waiting on my lazy web,master to upload the database so we can get it underway so i'll keep you posted here sometime this weekend/ start of week it should be up and we jsut want to gather a nice friendly community so everyone can get together and play games, have fun and read some reviews, news and general ranting from the magazine staff

Archived