Home

Happy April Fools!

Psycho Tycho

Guest Jabba The Hunt

fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I dunno. I hold my breath real hard, and-- *POP!* freak2.gif ...there it is!

rolleyes.gif

(Click on the edit button, yo!)

Did you know that in French April Fools is said "Poisson d'avril",

meaning "April's fish" ---------> what the hell does fish have to do on that day, can someone explain me??

I remember when I was just a kid we'd celebrate "Poisson d'avril" by cutting of shapes of fish out of paper and sticking them on people's back: it was the point of april fools day, aswell as the jokes...

Me always being in a french educational sytsem I wondered if in america april fools had something to do with fish? when I was In Canada I didn't care about that day so I don't know... tell me...

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited April 02, 2001).]

Guest Conor

doh! They took it down. They had a link to a Duke Nukem forever tech demo. Last time I checked it had gotten over 50 000 clicks.

Funny people, as if that game is ever going to be done.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

To celebrate, I'm playing a happy happy game of UT and NHL 2001.

*mental image of a UT fighter running out into the rink and shooting the goalie*

wink.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Speaking of fart, that reminds me the times when me and a group of guys use woppie coushins during lunch at school.Sure its high school and were a little 'old' for that but its halarious to go around the caffitertia with woppie coushins hidden and 'fart' near other people.

For me, I just watch and laugh.I dont do the 'farting' thing.

Archived