Home

Saberlock crashing host problem.

Tapela

Recently I downloaded 0.0.5 version of OJP enhanced version and not long after actually entering in a duel i got into a saberlock with a friend and it crashed me (host). However he simply lost connection and his ja client did not crash. I figured maybe it could be a model problem or something but we tried using different models and taking all player created models off and did it again this time with him hosting to see if it was just me, sure enough his client crashed and i lost connection. Is this a known bug, from reading around it doesnt seem to be but i can't be quite sure do saberlocks just not work with OJP?

Few things to note : the crashes still happen with 0.0.6 now. I can't be quite sure why it crashes all i know is that there is alot of fps slow down and JA terminates to desktop with an option to send an error report to microsoft. I have 1.01 JA version so i think its patched fully least to my knowledge (again i havent played in awhile). Thanks in advance for any light shed on this issue, the mod is fun without saberlocks but they kind of increase tension a bit and make it overall more enjoyable.

Of course, I just haven't figured out what the problem is yet.

MovieBattles 2 has had the same problem with their former saberlocks and they removed them for B17. However, They are apparently convinced that the problem is fixed and they will be using Keshire's saberlock animations for B18. You might want to ask them about it if this is still the case. It's probably a different problem, but maybe it will give you some ideas about what to look for.

Archived