Home

Bad government!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Rogue 9

and to reuse my favorite weapon, a Lancer Missle would make short work of a tank battalion, and the equipment would be usable by me after my attack.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

none have them now, they were decommisioned and now serve as targets for our glorious military. I could just put the warhead on an 8-inch shell and use artillery to bombard the enemy formations. biggrin.gif

If I got my hands on the T-90 (Russian version, not the Chinese Type 90), I would become a wealthy man very, very, very quickly. The T-90 is the best tank ever built. They just cost way too much and the Russians aren't handing them out. There's not even much info about them.

They just want us to get all scared and spend bajillions trying to make a better tank and then we find out it wasn't so great after all. Like with the MiG 25.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

I would prefer the "T-80UM1 Bars" a newer version of the T-80 it out classes the T-90 by 70% in engine power, and in tank combat speed is very important to your survival. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

...Which is what makes the ATTs in Battle for Naboo so laughable.

Hitler could have taught the Trade Federation's droid army a thing or two! biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, now I'm wondering what that tank I read about was...they called it a T-90 but it had more gear on top of the turret.

What it makes up for in lack of speed, it makes up in that armor. The variant I read about (with the extra gear on top) claimed to be so resistant to missile attack that one of the engineers that designed it sat in the tank during a live fire test of the armor's strength. He survived and so did the tank.

Two of the things the variant had was a dome thing that I think was some kind of radar and it also had a little gun turret on top of the turret to shoot down incoming missiles (I think that's what the radar thing was for).

I think we should sell a part of the Ageises and stuff we were gonna sell to Tiawan, and sell some more for each day China holds the crew(of course when they're released, we'll sell the rest anyway)

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Archived