Home

Emergency with Duke.

Admiral Odin

I don't know if there is any truth in this or if the ass could actually pull anything off.

Due one of Milky's ideas (not connect with the form) I talked to Duke through MSN afterwards I forgot to block him and the such.

Today the prick wanted me to get him unbanned, I told him no (after explaining to the dip that it was his fault for the banning and I would never help him) He then told me that the site is going down. (which I infer means that he or someone he knows might hack the site ect.)

I felt this would be serious enough to inform everyone here.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Expert Rookie

Why is it that I don't want to know anything about this loser "Duke"?

------------------

"I suggest a new strategy Artoo, let the Wookiee win." -Threepio

He then told me that the site is going down. (which I infer means that he or someone he knows might hack the site ect.)

SCARY. But he's right. READ AHEAD and see. It has nothing to do with Duke.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

XWA is on eFront server.

eFront is out of businesss.

HMMMM.

Dammit, n00t beat me to it. Anyway, Duke could be right. Unless Aristotle or whoever still runs the site gets it off EFront's servers, it might be going down.<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited April 14, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ok yeah ive got him on msn but ive blocked him - i assume someone has a back up of the site - and R9 this might be relevent to the emails ive been getting that i told u about?

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

You idiots! Doesn't anybody understand, this has nothing to do with Duke. He simply told Admiral that the site might go down, and he's right, dammit. XWA is on EFront's servers, and EFront is broke and going down. So XWA might go down with it. Get it? GET IT? It has nothing to do with stupid Duke, you idiots!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

if efront is going down - and they tell us that this forum is going to be closed i suggest that we all move somewhere else - somebody find another server - if the worst comes to the worst we could go to ez boards!!! smile.gif

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived