Home

I got Age of Empires 2

Guest Expert Rookie

Guest Expert Rookie

Man, if you don't have AOE2, you need to get it, it has awesome graphics.

------------------

"I suggest a new strategy Artoo, let the Wookiee win." -Threepio

AOE2 ****ing r0x0rs. I got a pirated copy about 2 weeks ago and HAVEN'T STOPPED PLAYING. And the even though I wasn't BLOWN AWAY by the graphics, they're GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

It's a good game, but I hafta agree, the graphics are kinda outdated. What can you do? It's Microsoft after all...

First of all, MS didn't make it. They published it. Ensemble Studios made the game. And Ensemble is making the new SW RTS, that will be 2D too, because strategy games do not ****ing depend on graphics. C&C: Red Alert 2 came out only a few months ago and it also had 2D graphics. Once again, RTS do not ****ing depend on graphics.

Ok.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ive got AOE ii and i will say its a good game engine and the graphics are good for a stratergy game but only that the only stratergy game i know with better graphics is star trek armada!!!

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

My friend has it(and lots of other RTS games) and he thinks he is the GOD OF ALL STRATEGY GAMES. The thing is, he CONSTANTLY CHEATS.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Actually, he's too whussy to play online. He'd get whupped biggrin.gif

As for me, it takes me a LONG time to make decisions, so RTS games aren't for me. I tend to r0x0r at turn-based, though.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Archived