Home

Yet ANOTHER KOTOR III Storyline!!! :D

Tysyacha

I should also point out that if the True Sith were a non-Dark Side species, Revan wouldn't be all that worried about them.

Actually I addressed this in my post above... Revenge against the jedi Order and the Republic is a DS motivation, and while the True Sith's leaders could very well be DS, but that doesn't mean that all the True Sith are DS.

We might even pick up an ally among them, what an NPC Party Member a True Sith would make.

But I do agree that that storyline would make for a great game.

wen't the pre-dark jedi sith, too "primitive" so to speak to pose a threat to the galaxy? I thought they didn't have faster than light travel before the Dark Jedi found them.

The thing about all this is the information we have comes from "tainted" Dark Lords of the Sith. So what little information we have is from their holocrons/writings, and those who are following the path of the Darkside rarely tell the whole truth about anything.

The truth of the True Sith could be quite the opposite of what was written, they very well could be far more advanced than anyone could imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm maybe 1 like level of open war but a whole game of it would be well maybe a bit draining since kotor3 is most likely the last kotor they need 2 have an amazing storyline it cant just be like ok(kotor 2) kotor1 story was good coz i didnt really think i was revan(i always skip the boring tlking) so i thought that was good so it cant just be good it has 2 be like phonominal so maybe the last level u go and fight in a big star ship and have 2 take down the boss like when u fought nihilus but even better!

Archived