Home

moving across the sea

Guest rosencrantz

Guest rosencrantz

<font color="green">hey.

i wasnt planning on posting this thread until just before i left for ireland, but since i dont think i will be around xwa much, and i dont know what is happening/will happen here...</font color="green">

<font color="blue">to those of you who want to keep in contact with me while i'm away, can you either post your most-used/favorite email addy or email it to me? i wont be at xwa while i'm gone, so email and phone and snail mail is the only way you'll be able to reach me.

just to remind you, i'll be gone from june until mid-december.

hook up, people! post your stuff!</font color="blue"> disturbed.gif

My history teacher just came back from Ireland and said the people there were extremeley friendly.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ummm Who are you?

well doesnt matter - jabbathehunt@hotmail.com just dont send me any junk mail!!!!!!!!! - oh i know ive put it here twice but people sometimes miss it because they seem to have a mental block of ready sigs that have been there for a long time

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest rosencrantz

<font color="green"> nevah

anyways. my poor ill computer. it caght an evil evil illness and i had to nurse it back to health. i was completely unimpressed and beat the wicked virus with my brute strength *aHIHIHI*</font color="green">

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Nooooo! Evil machine.

Just e-mail me @ home, Ros. wink.gif Can you bring me back a leprechaun?

I'll tie him up to a spike in the ground at the fairgrounds and make him dance for quarters like an organ monkey. loopy.gif

mark.brown@primus.ca, but that'll probably change in August (I'm moving).

Have fun in Ireland, Rose.

Don't harass the Sí, especially Morrigan.

And if you see the Puca, give him my regards!

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Originally posted by rosencrantz:

<font color="green"> nevah

anyways. my poor ill computer. it caght an evil evil illness and i had to nurse it back to health. i was completely unimpressed and beat the wicked virus with my brute strength *aHIHIHI*</font color="green">

You seem to forget who told you what to do tongue.gif

Archived