Home

Star Wars vs. DragonBall Z

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm... dbz vs. star wars. it's actually a rather close battle. My friend and i have a tendency to role play these types of battles, and the power of the force, while strong, can be muted. Basically, the most major one I can think of is one where I took the character Jeric (i think thats his name) from JK and made it so that i had won at the valley of the jedi. I was the epitome of the force. in the end though, my friend (who was goku, end of GT) simply teleported me to myrkr, and created a giant ki blast to destroy me. so, it's pretty even.

------------------

"History is like an endless waltz Miss Relina, the three steps of peace, war and revolution continually repeat themselves"

--Mareimea Cushrenada

gunthumb2_lg_H.jpg

Guest Expert Rookie

Here's what I think is better...

Star Wars, because the people in DBZ episodes either spend their time "powering up" or draggin' their balls.

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

I think God would win if he was in the cartoons.

You ever seen God, the Devil, and Bob? Now that was a cool cartoon.

DEVIL: Have I ever let you down?

*God glares over his shades*

DEVIL: . . . Recently?

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

RANDOM BIT OF GUNDAM WING KNOWLEDGE THAT WAS BEQUEATHED UPON ME BY REPEATED VIEWINGS OF TAPED EPISODES: Did you know that the Epyon actually DOES have vulcans?

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited April 17, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Vulcans are pacifistic as a culture; it's highly unlikely that you would encounter one piloting a gundam!

Are you sure it wasn't a Romulan?

Guest DragonT

Vulcan was the Roman smith god. A son of Jupiter and Juno. He was also called Mulciber. He was the craftsman that forged the armor of the gods, their drinking vessels, and many of their objects of ornamentation. He also forged the thunderbolts of Jupiter.The Cyclops assisted him in his work. It is said he built metal robots that carried out his every order. Vulcan was also the god of fire, usually in destructive form like forest fires, volcano eruptions, etc. Because of this his temples were always built outside of the town.

Pacifist? Nah, he was the cool dude that likes to blow mountains up for the fun of it.

'Course it's not like they had much of a choice in aircraft-mounted weaponry back then...

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I would simply bombard the other side of the planet from orbit while someone was powering up. As I burned away the atmosphere on my side, the atmosphere from where they are would rush to my side to fill the void. Eventually, the guy would not have enough air to breathe at his location and in time there would be no air at all to breathe and he would die.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, I would get Evil Spock and myself captured and taken to the enemy mother ship. Then we would break out of our jail cell, shoot up the bridge and engineering sections with stolen weapons, then I would have my way with the women as we were beamed back just in the nick of time as the ship is blowing up.

biggrin.gif

Guest Thrawn

SW would win almost any crossover battle. They got game smile.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived