Home

Mission: Kill

Jem

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

Tried it.

Couldn't get the darn thing past the metal detector in customs. biggrin.gif

Hey Zoom you missed something: for me it's gonna work, check out my post with a quote in this thread, it's on page 1.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited April 07, 2001).]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

it would be a little difficult to build a fission weapon without metal, considering plutonium is a metal.

Guest Rogue 9

the easiest make are made out of styrofoam, gasoline, and Powdered Detergant biggrin.gif, all are easy to get through customs

disclaimer: if you do something stupid its not my fault.

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited April 07, 2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

correction: it was Nutes Nuke that sucked, it didn't work! wink.gif and I followed the instructions right !!

but I'll get to do it again on christmas, won't he be surprise what Santa Clause brought him...

warning, only people living in England and who follow the news can understand the following:

I tried to run over the duke with a rented white car while I was in Auston and I missed him, instead I hit this lady who was chasing a couple who stole her handbag (with only 20 pounds in it), she died and I just ran away: anyways they think the thief couple killed her....

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited April 23, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

inside evidence...we no your part of an intell comunity now, no use hiding it anymore. tell us what really happened to JFK. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No, no, no...Elvis did JFK, then Nute did Elvis to keep him quiet. As soon as Nute has played out his usefulness, he too will of course be 'silenced.' biggrin.gif

This is the way of any good intelligence operation.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My own Borg weasel operatives have succeeded in eliminating Duke, But we had to replace him with an android doppelganger unit.

Timeline and all that, you know. wink.gif

Archived