Home

new models for KOTOR2...

Gervas

hello to you all... i'm new around so im sorry if i've mess up...

Well...a few weeks ago i saw in one of the forums about kotor game series a series of screenshots of what was at the time a WIP of someone in the net(can't remeber who), that featured a new body model, for the male PC....

Recently i came across two images in the net(can't remeber wich site), one of asajj ventress, but it looks like a miraluka in the pic and a character, and another one wich i can't say if it is a sith or a jedi, maybe sith...

and instantly "fell in love" with the characters..., and the Robes they're using are simply outrageously beautiful...could someone model them for the comunity, or would that be too dificult to learn everything from 0, so as to be able to make them myself? the Lightsabers (if they're other kinds of weapons tell me, but i think they're lightsabers) they carry also look very good,the Asajj ventress saber is already in game, i think with USM i think..even the clothes make me think it is her...but i assume it to be a miraluka..as for the second pic, i don't know...but i like it a lot...like a feminine nihilus, but a good nihilus i think...LOL

i know ppl will tell they have nothing to do with kotor..but wouldn't they be welcome at least to break the monotony of the stock models?

miraluka.jpg

jedi.jpg

i would do them myself, had i the resources, knowledge and time to do it...but unfortunetly i don't..=(

i dont think it could work, because kreia's hood, covers most of her face, and his substantially diferent in form, from the red girl...the hood this girl has is diferent too...

reskin, or model, is the same to me, neither the knowledge nor the resources to do it..

could i learn how to model them, skin them, and put them in game, i would do them myself from scratch, as in not too fond of simple reskins, as this is something too commonly done, and sometimes, with less than good results, although i might admit that many reskins are really pretty to see...

There is a game i loved, that has some great models, both stock models, as well as models made by the community, and that Game is Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy..i Remeber from the time i had Jedi Kight: Jedi Academy (before the fire...=(( that there was an Asajj Ventress Model avaible.. Would it Be possible to transfer that model from JK to Kotor, even if it would be for the use of myself? now that i come to think of it, there was an outstanding model of Shaak Ti as well...

Does anyone one knows if this is possible? of course, if it was possible, authorization would be requested for the efect...

Archived