Home

Black saber crystal

diphycue

I've seen mods that insert black sabers into the game, but most are either weilded by specific enemies or only located in specific places or non-upgradable...I was wondering if anyone had or knew of a mod that just adds crystals to the game, as randomly generated treasure or whatever, that makes the blade black...anyone?

You could always download a black crystal mod and then change the filename to suit a particular saber. For example, you could make the Mantle of the Force or Heart of the Guardian sabers in Kotor into black sabers by renaming the file to correspond with the right crystal?

That way you'd essentially have special crystals with special colours. That's the only thing I can think of doing. If you need a place for black crystals then I'd recommend Svosh's (click here) .

Unfortunately, I seem to have a mental block where modding is concerned...I've looked at the tutorials and downloaded several of the programs...but it's like I'm looking at greek. It's strange, I'm usually quite intelligent, but it's completely bypassing me.

Archived