Home

Super Star Destroyer

Arc9

• 2 weeks later...

I know almost nothing about maps, except they are .ted files and there are two maps for each planet (one space map and one land map). You can extract them with ease, but I don't know how to open them. We'll have to wait for the official editor...

p.s When I mentioned size and scale I was referring about units and not maps. I don't know if there is an xml file with scale or dimensions values for maps.

Do we have any screenshots of the SSD? I downloaded the file, but I have the full version of the game (not demo) and Norton AntiVirus reported a DNS QuickSearch attack...

I'd like ot make sure this isn't just a normal SD with a few XML changes.

John

Why not? One of your modellers has on the picture :)

It's a Sovereign-class Super Star Destroyer, is it not?

When people refer to an "SSD", they should really call it an Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, which is what they usually mean by such a description.

Similarly, there's the Eclipse-class, Vengeance-class, etc.

:vsd:

Isn't SSD generally anything larger than an Imperial/Imperator SD acording to canon?

Yes, and I believe the term 'Super Star Destroyer' is only Rebel slang anyway. The correct term is 'Star Dreadnought', but not many people seem to like using it around here lol. But yeah, anything larger than an Imperator II-class Star Destroyer that fulfils a battleship/battlecruiser sort of role is thrown in the SSD bracket.

Archived