Home

You are the weakest link - Goodbye

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i here that the BCC have made a deal with NBC to subject the american public to the worst game show to ever come out of that big building in the middle of london, im sorry but that show is pants - i expect you all agree with me so start the insults rolling!!!

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Jabba The Hunt

first time it came on over here i was off school that day - i watched it for 5 mins as there was nothing better got bored and swicthed it off to tourture myself with a long knief so that i would never watch it again

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Hans The Great

I saw it, but I just could not bring myself to believe it. Maybe NBC should change the name of the show to "People Will Do Anything for $$$"

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i think they should rename it obivous attempt to make people think that anne robison doesnt like people smile.gif

------------------

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I saw the tail end of one, where they did the 'dismissal' part. *Puke!*

In real boot camp, there is a wonderful element of humor that wasn't represented in what I saw. No one gets 'dismissed,' (foppistry) and it's all very much tongue in cheek. Even when the drill instructors are right in your face, it's all they can do to keep from laughing...

Archived