Home

T save game

:Boba Fett:

Hi, I know this is probably in the wrong place, but I really need a save game for PC/MAC version of KotOR 1, I need it so you are just finished dantooin and you are in the HAWK so that you can choose too go to any planet

NOTE: I don't want any of the planets beaten or anything, just a game where it hasent been played past Dantooin, Its hard to explane :sithk:

Yes they could. For example if you had a modified spells.2da and your character had acquired a custom spell or a special armband. (But I suppose at the end of Dantooine that's not as likely.)

An easy test would be to rename your override folder to 'override-save' and start up the game. If everything seems to be working correctly (including testing a level-up), you're probably okay.

Of course if :Boba Fett: had the same mods as you installed, there would be no problem either. :)

Since you wouldn't have travelled to Tatooine by that point, the save game would not be affected by those mods. I don't know where the KEC gets activated in the game, having never played it.

Yoo-hoo Redhawke...

Edit: I found RH's description:

This Mod will likely reqire you to restart your game, unless you haven't talked to Zaalbar yet on the Ebon Hawk in your current game...

So I think that answers your question...

Or you could do this:

Open Windows-Explorer and Kotor. Go to Dantoine, switch to the Windows-Explorer (Alt-Tab) and go to your Kotor Directory. You should see a folder called "gameinprogress". Inside this folder should be *.sav files for each module you already went to (example: m_tar04aa.sav ). Erase all the *.sav files corresponding to the modules you want to clear from your savegame. Then go back to your game and travel to those modules: the game will now load them as if it was the first time you were entering. It's very practical when you are testing mods.

Well read it and read the readme that comes with the mod too... .mod files don't go in the override folder...we like to help but we also appreciate when the person requesting help makes a reasonable effort...

Edit: if this is a technical problem and has nothing to see with a mod, then repost your question in the Workbench forum to get help (don't forget your PC specs): http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=554

Holowan labs is only for modding discussions.

Archived