Home

Moth!

Guest Mickey Cat

Guest Mickey Cat

Hi. smile.gif In case no one remembers me, I'm Zoom Rabbit's smart kitty.

I like springtime. My hippy owner runs blacklights all night with the windows wide open, which brings in swarms of moths! biggrin.gif I like moths--all us kitties get our fill just hanging around by the blacklights, jumping and pouncing in fevered anxiety.

Well, last night I saw the biggest jeezus moth in existance. This thing must have been the size of a hummingbird, come racing down out of the primeval Oregon mountain forests on a warm night to find some nifty lights to bump into. eek.gif I went and got Zoom, staring as usual into the computer screen, by going 'MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW--!' until he came to see what the problem was.

I couldn't get to the moth, because he was up by the ceiling, flapping around all the toy spaceships that hang in the living room. So Zoom picked me up and helped me chase it! biggrin.gif I ducked and swooped around the star destroyers, chasing the moth like a TIE fighter, finally catching it with 'claw cannons' as it made a break for the Federation starships on the other side of the room.

Got it! smile.gif Mickey = 1...moth = 0.

------------------

'Meeowrr!'

My cat once woke me up one morning coming in through my window(I'm on the 2nd floor mind you) with a dead rabbit.

Back when I was in like kindergarten we were getting the house remodeled and all we had was plastic tarp for walls. One night I was watching TV and I hard a fluttering noise and just thought it was a bird or something. The cat pounced on my back, revealing to me that not only was the flying creature resting on my back unbeknownst to me, but that it was ACTUALLY A BAT.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

What're you, Ace Ventura?!?

I thought I was supposed to be the BeastMaster on this forum! mad.gif

Congrats Starkitty; now tell Zoomie to paint a little moth logo on your collar. . . cool.gif

Clear skies spacer!

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

My dog barks at the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

My budgie poops on the walls (we don't know how for sure, but I think it's a combination of pooping in-flight and the centrifugal force of turning while doing it) and wrestles his ladder... I think. He might be trying to mate with it... We don't know that either.

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

I have a window fan and some birds were outside chirping. My cat hears this and sees the birds. In one great leap she smacks right into the fan. Falls behind my bed. I look to see what the noise was to see my cat purring and walking a little strange. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Archived