Home

I have killed your operative!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

they don't exsist on this plain of reality, rather they manifest there power in normal terrans...

<FONT SIZE=1>cryptic answers help when reason don't</FONT> biggrin.gif

*Wins*

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

An interesting approach. smile.gif

*blows Taarkin up with 200,000 thermal detonators. therefore, he does not *win* * biggrin.gif

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

Ah, but one of the stipulations of me winnng is you not throwing thremal detenators at me. So if I win(which is a given) and you blow me up with thremal detonators(or by any other means), two contradictory facts, thereby creating a paradox which will destroy all of reality. Agian. GOOD GOING JERK! tongue.gif

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited May 07, 2001).]

Ah, but think of it this way: if someone wins a board game, and the loser knocks him unconscious, he has still won the game, but lost the 'fight'. I was not referring to you not winning previously, rather to you not winning a second fight, which began immediately you won the first. biggrin.gif

Ok, I guess it was a misunderstanding. Another stipulation of my winning was also not ever loosing at any point in the future.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

If you guys keep blowing it up we'll run out of realities and be forced to live in a world like zooms frown.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Infinite means incomprehesible to humans I know the number its #####

[This message has been edited by God (edited May 07, 2001 BC).]

Originally posted by Taarkin:

Another stipulation of my winning was also not ever loosing at any point in the future.

Fortunately, we now happen to be in a dimension where time as we know it does not exist, and so you simply lost, not in the future, past or present. smile.gif

But if time dosen't exist, than nothing can change, and sine I've already won, loosing would require a change.

Also note that while there may be an infinate number of realities/dimentions, there's only ONE universe! So no one destroy it please. It's where I keep all my stuff.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Taarkin:

But if time dosen't exist, than nothing can change, and sine I've already won, loosing would require a change.

Just because time does not exist doesn't mean things can't change. Time is merely the illusion created by the mind to explain change in the fabric of space. Time is a dimension, no different from the other 3 we know of, just messed about by our perception.

Also note that while there may be an infinate number of realities/dimentions, there's only ONE universe! So no one destroy it please. It's where I keep all my stuff.

There is more than one universe, all part of something infinitely larger, the likes of which we haven't even considered yet. My stuff, thankfully, exists in all of them. smile.gif

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

Guest Rogue 9

Mwahahaha, with my creation of the Personal Cloak Field I shall crush you all...now where did I put that thing.

I guess it depends on your definition of the universe. I think of it as everything that exists, so there can't be more than one. Don't make me get metaphysical on yo ass!

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

This Universe is everything that exsists on this plain of Reality, there are a couple other realities in exsistance namely Heaven and Hell.

Archived