Home

I have killed your operative!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Seeing Zaarin died bravely Odin sends down the Valkyries and sends Zaarin to Valhalla to live in Paradise.

(for not playing fair) He is dead so No you can't destroy my thrown.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Zaarin uses the residual power of the ring - still resident in his spirit - to escape Valhalla. his spirit travels to the wreckage of his command ship, and finds the ring itself in the debris. using it to resurrecect himself aboard one of his backup ESSD's, he sets out to exact vengeance on Deac and R9*

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

I won't say I understand why you would leave a place where you are surronded by beautiful women for the rest of eternity. However now you shall go to the realm of the Dead once you die again (in other words hell)

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Rogue 9

Jumps back to the XWA Universe where Zaarin's Forces are Insignificant, Follow me now if you dare

*Deac and Gilgamesh both stand together*

Gilgamesh: I don't die...

*Punches Zaarin, does the Zantetsuken and nick the ring*

Gilgamesh: I have no need of this, you have it Deac.

Deac: TA.

You'll have to try harder than that, Zaarin, besides*Looks at timer* I have only a few seconds 'till the next slide, SEE ya Gilgamesh!

Gilgamesh: Bye Deac

*Jumps through wormhole to universe where Deac is king.Decides to stay. Also all your gimmicks won't work in this universe, only mine, so don't bother following me!*

[This message has been edited by Deac (edited May 03, 2001).]

(Aah, tough one.)

*takes out the real ring (Gilgamesh may be good in combat, but he still can't tell the difference between the two), and uses it to render Gilgamesh powerless and mortal, then kills him.*

*instead of following Deac to his universe, he uses the power of the ring, (which is not a gimmick, but the uncounterable power of the creators of reality), to implode its heart, destroying all matter, energy, and anything else that exists there*

------------------

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Gives the combatants peyote and makes them chant Om Mani Padme Hum until the Buddhist mantra convinces them that all gods are illusory in nature, and occult power icons such as rings and talismans derive their only power from consciousness itself.)*

*(On second thought, also makes them shave their heads and wear pajamas.)*

biggrin.gif

All right, It's time for desparate measures!

*Zaarin, now bald and wearing some rather unattractive garments, walks over to a large wooden box on the bridge of his SSSD, marked 'DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING DROUGHTS, FLOODS, AND ACCIDENTAL DIMENSIONAL IMPLOSION.'*

*opening it carefully, he lifts out the original prototype of the WOODEN POST CANNON X2000 (with cup holder), a weapon outlawed in over half the galaxy due to its truly horrific destructive power. taking a single T/D, he slips past the security at R9's base, and enters the room next to him. he takes aim via an infra-red sighting device, he levels the cannon straight at the ceiling above R9. slowly, his finger tightens on the trigger. just as R9 looks up, he fires. the ceiling collapses in a swirling mass of molten metal, crushing R9 underneath*

*unfortunately, the prototype has never been properly tested, and, in an unforseen side effect, a chain reaction begins at the point the weapon hit, effectively warping the space-time continuum, eliminating matter, energy, rings, and time from existance, in all universes, Valhalla-type places, and anything else that may exist*

<center><font size="+2">THE (DEFINITIVE) END</font><center>

------------------

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*(Freed from maya--illusion--by the universe's destruction, Zoom Rabbit finds identity in the eternal godhead and becomes his own Buddha by spontaneously creating a new universe, one in which this valhalla/ring/gilgamesh silliness is prohibited by the propogation of a new universal Easter Bunny religion.)*

tongue.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Infidels! Rot thee hither in thy false afterlives while the true believers follow the divine Easter Bunny! Look for the button tail and wriggly nose--in this shall ye find the signs of grace, only. All others are but meat eaters, and devoid of bodily fur!

<font size=1>Another new candidate for 'weirdest post'...</font> biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You have betrayed your position by falling for the decoy! Attack!

*(Comes out of nowhere in an A-wing and totally zaps up R9 like one of the little 'ground dudes' in Rogue Squadron.)*

That would be 'Rebel Field Tactics,' page 27. wink.gif

If you'll notice, I was the one that didn't require machinery, decoder rings, or mythical beings to assist me in my bid for power.

Granted, I was defeated in two seperate dimensions, I have retired to a third and am lying low.

A quiet army is a dangerous army...

*JR2000Z sommons Eden and Odin and finnishes everyone of with his Lion Heart attack each.*

FF8 rocks.Its one of the best RPGs out there.

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited May 07, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

seeing as they are mythical they have no history as such and can'y be deleted from it. smile.gif, tough luck Zaarin.

Archived