Home

Where is everone

Am I the only person that is awake at midnight now? where is everone, I want someone to talk to, me bored.

While jabba is sleeping shave head and brands a "J" on the top of his head. Leaves the area. (Jabba doens't know what I did.)

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ive got a head ache anyone know why???

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Brass tacks would draw the birds. biggrin.gif

You can take that in British, but the image is funnier in American...

Well, I guess I haven't been around much lately. I've been diving into some juicy debates in the open discussion forum at Infidels.org, and it's been taking a lot of time. rolleyes.gif Now that my rude/auspicious introduction is finished, I should need less time to defend my opinions...

What have I been talking about there? Up_to_something.gif I've been taking my mystic psychobabble to people who absolutely do NOT buy into it...real colorful stuff.

Oh, Mickey says 'meow,' but I'm not gonna let him get on the computer to post for himself, because I caught him on the kitchen table and he's 'grounded.' rolleyes.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest Rogue 9

your mean to your cat, mine is allowed on the table, or counter, he's even allowed to sleep on the good furniture. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You probably let him eat off the china and crap in the toilet, too, huh? wink.gif

Naw, that isn't mean. What is mean is when I get out the stun gun and make them perform for guests visiting the house...

DANCE, KITTY! *Fzap!* DA-AANCE! biggrin.gif

Archived