Home

I'm having an identity crisis

A forum identity crisis, that is.

Who am I here? Everybody knows that Nute is the insane facist, and that GUNNER is the Ultimate Stallion and that Jabba is the Eternal Newbie, but who is Keyan Farlander?

What do you think when you see a post by me? "Oh yeah, that's the guy who..." what? So, tell me what you think.

Yes, this is just an excuse to talk about myself smile.gif So, go on - answer the question.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wondering the same thing. I was reasonably well-known for my funny pic posting back in the original TOGA threads but now I'm just sitting here like a lump of crap.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Why are you asking this? You're just Keyan. Why would you want to be more than Keyan? I think there's nothing wrong with being just Keyan, like there's nothing wrong with being just Taarkin or Zaarin (sorry, bad example biggrin.gif ).

Get worried when you are referred to as insane facist or eternal newbie.

Guest Fondas

I'm gonna have to agree with Gold Leader on this.

Keyan, you don't have to have an adjective following or procceding you name (or alias).

For me, this is the ultimate recognition. The lack of explanatory adjectives, nicknames and such, confirms that you are someone that is known and respected just for being himself.

For example, Gunner doesn't need the stallion etc. titles. Gunner is Gunner and he appreciated just for this.

I believe that the same applies to you

Guest Jabba The Hunt

4 points

1. Would you like to take my title i would be happy to give it to you.

2. If you dont want mine you can have red shirt guy? biggrin.gif

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Fondas:

I'm gonna have to agree with Gold Leader on this.

Keyan, you don't have to have an adjective following or procceding you name (or alias).

For me, this is the ultimate recognition. The lack of explanatory adjectives, nicknames and such, confirms that you are someone that is known and respected just for being himself.

For example, Gunner doesn't need the stallion etc. titles. Gunner is Gunner and he appreciated just for this.

I believe that the same applies to you

I was just wondering how the rest of the members saw me - that's all. I could very easily make a name for myself as something by just acting a certain way. I don't care about that, I was just curious as to how I am seen on the forums.

Guest Fondas

...although I have to admit that your alias is connected to classic music in my mind... wink.gif

oh, that reminds me that I still don't know your real name , after all this time... frown.gif

There's an intereting thing about my name. My given name is Christopher. That's what my parents wanted me to be called, too - no "Chris". They said "Chris" was no good because there were a lot of people who went by that name, but hardly anyone who went by "Christopher." So, they trained me well to always remind people to call me "Christopher."

But thing is, nobody ever remembered. Either it was too uncommon for people to remember or to long to bother with, but whatever it was, everyone just wound up calling me Chris. So, my family calls me Christopher and everyone else calls me Chris. The funny part is, when people ask me which I would rather be called, I don't know how to answer! After 20 years, I still haven't figured it out! I write my name "Christopher", since I've just always done it that way, but I really don't know what to call myself.

Hey...maybe I'm having a real identity crisis after all biggrin.gif

Guest Rune Haako

This kinda makes me wonder what my title/adjective is...

------------------

Happiness is an automatic weapon with a belt feed.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

hey you've stolen my name - im called Chris i thought i was the only one!!!!!!

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived