Home

EpisodeIII Clone Armor

Ras8472

Can someone make the armor of the clones from EpisodeIII with all the colors, like the one with the blue stripes from the scene where Anakin is attacking the Jedi Temple, the orange colored ones that are in the scene where Obi-Wan chases General Grievous (and maybe a Commander Cody helmet to go with the helmet), and the ones with the red stripes that are at the end of the movie where Palpatine find Darth Stumpy (aka a crispy Anakin), and the clone trooper that was wearing the green camo trooper in the Kashyykk scene. I know these mods have been requested numerous times and you would think that after the billionth time of being requested someone wouldve just retextured the EpisodeII clone armor or Stormtrooper armor that Prime made. Anyways if anyone can make these armors it would be great,thanks.

I'm not actually a modder, just some guy who mostly knows what he's talking about, and I say that about skinning and modeling, I recommend reskinning the Episode II clonetrooper armour(except for the helmet) and modeling a new helmet, if you want accuracy.

Closing repeat request, this is #2. -RH

Archived