Home

Discussions on Kreia and the Exile (spoilers)

Tysyacha

Kreia:Always a subject of debate, she is in a way the queen of the chess board the Exile is the king(exectra) Kreia is a teacher she is trying to show u that she was cast out of the jedi and th sith and that the force in itself will ultimately betray you. The exile was a leader by making connections throuhg the force and taking it away from the person this is how he was able to reconnect with the force, Both the exile and Kreia where cut off from the force by the Mandlorian wars and at Malaccore 5 where it started she wanted to end it, She says that Malacore 5 has changed, it has because now the exile can hear the force over it. He was reconnected by the force because they connected when they where both half deadish, she didnt want you to be a sith or a jedi she wanted you to show the jedi the flaws in there teaching and show the sith the flaws in theres her characted was slimy and hard to preidct but she was strong and dark witch what made me think she is what make TSL;) she wanted to destory the force becaus eboth of the groups that used the fprce cast her out, she seeke3d the ultimate revenge she used the Exile because Nihilus couldnt drain the force out of him because he had lived wihtout the force and for sion he could make him let go of the force, In the final fight she was trying to show you the power of the force, She wanted you to defeat all of her apprentices and that is why she wanted you to follow revan so that you could destroy him and i think if there in a kotor3 there will be a big fight between Revan and the Exile over the galaxy.

heh, the flashing light thing was kinda metaphorical ;)

Don't get me wrong, TSL and KotOR were both two of the best games I've ever played, but in the first one, the guys who made it started out with a story and fleshed the game out around that story. In TSL, it's like they were making it up as they went along and just ran out of time, money and ideas. It's one thing to make the motives murky and mysterious, but for the story to work, sooner or later you have to tie it all together. Imagine how much more meaningful the ending would have been if TSL actually showed you what happened to your merry little band like the first game. Now imagine if, at the end of Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader just lay there on the Death Star floor and TOLD Luke what was going to happen to his friends, and the movie ended with Luke's X-Wing flying morosely off into the darkness.

Archived