Home

Gundam related question

Nute Gunray

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or they COULD simply load all the Serpents onto aircraft and FLOWN them around the world or wherever.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Conor

90 degrees to the torso on both 1/144 and 1/100.

I found Wu-fei's comments vastly amusing. "Weaklings and women," har! I loved how he backed up what he said as well. It wasn't just bravado.

CRAP.

I picked up the Heavyarms yesterday. Today I was in dire need of $10 CASH (while i was near where I get Gundams), and since I haven't cashed my paycheck yet I couldn't withdraw any money from my account and stay above the minimum balance I ran out to my car, grabbed the Heavyarms, and returned it to get my $10 I needed. I was HOPING AND PRAYING that DSHC would have 45 degree pegs because I will feel decidedly strange buying something I bought and returned (returned with the reason that I "already had it and been absentminded about it.")

crap.

I saw an ebay auction for all 7 EW models for just $35! I would have got them it they were 1/100 instead of /144.

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

'Tis a travesty!

I've noticed that the 1/144 models actually have cooler box art than the 100. Compare and contrast:

model_100hg_ew_sandrockcustom.JPGmodel_144hg_ew_sandrockcustom.JPG

------------------

Official forum Psychic

It also seems that it depends on where they're sold as to the box art.

Example: at a hobby shop, i saw Deathscythe Hell with an entirely japanese box last week. I also saw at Software, Etc. the same Gundam in the same scale in a box declaring it the DEATHSCYTHE HELL just today. In a department store that sells models, they had the exact same model but the box says Deathscythe H on it.

The SAME PICTURE was on all teh boxes.......

Uh oh, Nute might have to clean his keyboad off(sorry, but SOMEONE was going to say it)

And if anyone else's self-esteem is failing, fear not! Here is an even bigger looser than you!

p8040058.jpg

------------------

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited May 02, 2001).]

Guest SlasherX

Hey it's Otakon! I've been there last year and it was horrible. frown.gif I'm NOT like those "geeks" though going through cos-playing.

I saw movies there. Most of them were all old. I was truly disappointed when some official dumbasses said that the movie of "Escaflowne" were only reserved for 500 people. I mean that's just bull****...it was suppose to be one of the main movies they're going to show. Also got lots of merchandise. Got a DeathScythe 1/144 model, some original Gundam action figure, and a Eva-01 figure model. I could also scan some pics of the models I've put together.

Just ordered all 7 EW models. I hope I can find my dang modeling glue...

About how tall are the 1/144s anyway?

------------------

Official forum Psychic

To glue models, I suppose. Unless they're snap-together, which would be very convienient since I don't have any glue.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Guest Conor

They are snap toghether. I've had to glue a couple little things that broke, but everything generally fits and stays together extremely well.

Just make some scaffolds out of pipe cleners and popsicle sticks

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Archived