Home

Gundam related question

Nute Gunray

Egad no biggrin.gif

i've actually built structural models before, so i know exactly HOW to do it using various types of...stuff i forget the word (think I-beams and H-columns and other structural components, but plastic)

what was i talking about i forget

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is certainly strange....

I finally got my models today, except Sandrock and TGIII were missing. In their place were GW Deathscythe, Heavyarms and...Aesculpius? The Aesculpius says Gundam Wing twice on the box, but it dosen't exist! It looks vaguely like the TGIII with purple instead of blue, and can apparently transform into something looking vaguely like Nataku Custom. It is piloted by "Silver Clown". IT SAYS GUNDAM WING ON THE BOX!!!

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

The Gundam Aesclepius and the Gundam Burnlapius are parts of a "Dual Story" GW manga called G-Unit.

"This story takes place in parallel with the Gundam Wing television series, starting with OZ's power play towards the space colonies and ending with the mutual destruction of White Fang, OZ and the World Nation. In the meantime, two brothers strive to defend the resource mining asteroid MO-V from the depredations of OZ, with both sides employing a series of progressively more powerful Gundams." (Gundam Project)

I've never seen it and I really can't figure out how it fits in with the storyline, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

------------------

Love people. Use things. Not vice versa.

XWA's Resident Finance Manager

To anyone who has the 1/144 WZ Custom:

How in the F*** do you get those blue things to go into the side of the head?!

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Soon I will be buying Gundams online from a secret site I know of that allows me to purchase them at Japanese prices.

I can get the EW customs for 2000 yen. (that's like $18). biggrin.gif

PS those are the 1/100th ones that I'm getting for $18

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited June 08, 2001).]

Nope, the blue thingies till won'y go on. I'VE EVEN USED A HAMMER TO TRY TO POUND THEM IN.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Consider this as a combination of three posts:

First:

The Epyon kit I have is all in Japanese; I don't care as long as the pictures give me enough to go on. All I need now is the 1/144 scale Altron, and TG III, and maybe a Sandrock (either original or Custom).

I'm creating Epyon II, my personal EW-era Gundam. I already have a backstory and everything. cool.gif

Second:

Re-watched EW the other day, and realized something. The Serpents only landed in/around Brussels (with maybe a few outrider groups in known trouble spots). Daykim was banking on the Unified Earth Sphere having eliminated all its weapons.

All Daykim & Marimaeia had to do was to grab control of the "head" and the body-politic would collapse.

Third:

Anyone else read Gundam Wing: Ground Zero? It's a comic series that fits between the series and EW, and it explains WZ's Custom job (funniest joke Heero's ever made).

The writing is kinda out of character, but it's actually a little more realistic than the writing in the series (IMHO)

If I hadn't been me, I woulda died!
--Duo Maxwell

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

My Gundam is a Russian-built Gundam and reflects Russian things in it's design:

1) the scythe represents Russian agriculturalism

2) it sacrifices armor for speed and firepower, symbolizing the Russian's perference to strike hard and fast and retreat to hit back another day rather than stand and fight.

Maybe when i get less distracted, i will get back to my story.

Epyon II draws on my alternate universe scenario.

Y'see in my version, Wufei eventually became a sort of apprentice to Treize, sort of an Obi-Wan to Treize's Qui-gon.

This happened after Treize had designed and built Epyon, and at some point, Treize found a random moment and sketched out a haphazard combination of Epyon and Altron. The sketch was found after Treize died, by Lady Une, and she made a few modifications while upgrading the sketch to a full schematic.

Epyon II was eventually built as a sort of functional monument to Treize Kushrenada. It follows his ideal of the "Perfect Warrior" (an ideal that I actually do share cool.gif ), but it's also much more than that.

I've always thought Epyon was kind of a one-trick pony; It had a powerful beam-saber, a modified Zero System, a heat whip, and that's about it.

Epyon II is loaded with new design features (as are most of the Gundams I sketch). It's not really a Gundam per se; Une designed it to be the first of a completely new breed of mobile suits. In addition to it's "normal" version, it hs an augmentation pack that it can use for Preventer missions, including grappling hooks, repair waldoes, and even a version of the Mercurius shield, along with another special surprise. cool.gif

I'll post pictures (and schema) as soon as I have them.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Conor

I have the 1/144 WZ, and I just pushed the little blue things in.

Then they fell out and I lost one. The 1/144 models suck. 1/100 rules.

1/144 Nataku r0xor. The arm can extend an ENTIRE FOOT.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Archived